Calling out RAB

here is what does not make since YOU RAN THE AMP FOR 2 DAYS i would not even call out rab about this since you blew the dam thing if it was working when u got it and it worked for over a day then you F ed up and blew the dam thing up

here is what does not make since YOU RAN THE AMP FOR 2 DAYS i would not even call out rab about this since you blew the dam thing if it was working when u got it and it worked for over a day then you F ed up and blew the dam thing up
You're an idiot. Read the quotes from Db-r in the first post. Running the amp for 2 days isnt the issue.

It blew because "someone else had previously worked on this amp and looks like they did not properly secure the power supply mosfets to the heatsink, so they did not transfer heat properly so it blew them up when the mosfets overheated" not at any fault of my own. I was sold a faulty amp that is why I have called him out. I sent it to the best repair guy I could find feel free to call him and validate bud

uppppp he doesnt even post here anymore does he? id never buy from someone who isnt 100% active on here...sorry bro but he shouod be paying for the fix

uppppp he doesnt even post here anymore does he? id never buy from someone who isnt 100% active on here...sorry bro but he shouod be paying for the fix
x2. This can help avoid all the "communication" problems people complain about on here. They buy things from people who only log on here like once a week and complain when they don't keep in contact with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

crickerson

10+ year member
crickerson
wichita, ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views