Calling out RAB

so you think that no one learns or is interested in car audio until they join CA.com? lol! just because someone is new to the forum and the online scene doesnt mean they dont know what their doing
you arent an "official" fan of something unless you join a club or a forum.

11 posts and dont know what pp is... idc if u run 50,000w in a van or you run rockwood, you=noob.
but to help it means "paypal", if you paid with paypal you can file a claim to try and get money back...
You are the noo :/ douche

FML.....I just paid Louisana_CRX as a "gift" after he begged me to eliminate fee's....man im real worried now

can the mods help with these issues?
They won't do anything

you arent an "official" fan of something unless you join a club or a forum.
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

FML.....I just paid Louisana_CRX as a "gift" after he begged me to eliminate fee's....man im real worried now
He's solid, dont worry.

Anyway. Mods cant really help in this situation. You can call your bank and convince them to do a chargeback if the money came from the bank through paypal. Paypal wont like it but you will get every bit of your money back.

Dont worry about it bro. LA has way to much at stake to scam you. he does a lot of business on here. I wouldnt have worried about RAB either. it surprises me that he did that

Hes a good guy and so is RAB. I ask for PP as a gift as well. Ive never had a single issue brought up. I always include tracking and insurance for more than the item is worth so that if the item is damaged I can toss more cash back to the buyer for causing an issue and delaying an install. I have never personally dealt with LA or RAB, but it seems like they would go out of their way to do that sort of thing with the amount of transactions they have had.

If RAB told you it wasnt repaired. Im sure he may not have known about it. Maybe the previous owner did it and didnt tell RAB.

This whole idea that people who have been here for a while or do a lot of business on here can be trusted needs to stop. It's been proven false over and over again.

come to find out I sent it as goods
i would try to talk to him on that link i sent you. and if things arent worked out as you want then you can file a claim. just include PMs of him telling you it wasnt poorly repaired, and the pics that DB-R sent you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

crickerson

10+ year member
crickerson
wichita, ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views