Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Im in an suv. Im built for drag, so I only gain 1db from legal to outlaw.

I dont care for usaci enough to make a kick box. I always just use my drag boxes. I could easily squeeze another db out if i made a usaci box. Shrink port area slightly and change firing orientation.

Im in an suv. Im built for drag, so I only gain 1db from legal to outlaw.
I dont care for usaci enough to make a kick box. I always just use my drag boxes. I could easily squeeze another db out if i made a usaci box. Shrink port area slightly and change firing orientation.
what did you do to "build it for dash"? generally from my experience the only real difference is the peak and a slight phase change.. aka your shits loud. no matter where you put it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

My drag box is subs up, port driver side. Im louder in kick, subs up and port back. That usually gains .6-.8 in my blazer

I also run alot of port for drag. My cabin pressurizes better with a little less port with window down.

My drag box is subs up, port driver side. Im louder in kick, subs up and port back. That usually gains .6-.8 in my blazer
I also run alot of port for drag. My cabin pressurizes better with a little less port with window down.
window down takes alot of loading off the woofers so you get good gains. when you have enough port boom it hurts your score to put the window down.. here's 410in^2 for ya

tdeiSUg.jpg

still dong some testing. gonna start now on the SPL portion of tuning. i figured out my daily tune. its gonna be 40 with 240in^2. port will be of course doubled up. adding the extra layer of the port isn't going to make a drastic difference so for now. its much easier to use the single layer and the L brackets as well as screwed into a subframe i made.

i cant do much now the red top is sitting low so until the x8800 comes in ill do some medium volume testing.. still gotta glass the sides but for now im taking a break on hte build. i'm hurting everywhere..

i do like seeing what other do. its interesting to see what results they get

:crap:haha the way your wall looks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I can tell you never really competed and won. This is what it takes to do so bro. you test port area and tune. start big and work your way down. not just guess a tune. it looks bad but once everything goes in permanent you ill never beable to tell. its been taken apart 4 times. its still rock solid. of course i'm going to do 2 layers of glass to seal it up. glass the side panels into the b pillar and bondo and glass the top..

this one is 12.7 tuned to 51 with 400in port area..

breaking the roof is a testament to the potential and that was the daily port tuned to around 32.

ill have another panel on it before long as well.

anyone can tell me what the euro trick is?

:crap:haha the way your wall looks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
and i think you wall looks great with the exception of the gay *** sundown sticks on the drivers he did a fine job. now go get an official score so i can spank ya smalls..

I can tell you never really competed and won. This is what it takes to do so bro. you test port area and tune. start big and work your way down. not just guess a tune. it looks bad but once everything goes in permanent you ill never beable to tell. its been taken apart 4 times. its still rock solid. of course i'm going to do 2 layers of glass to seal it up. glass the side panels into the b pillar and bondo and glass the top..this one is 12.7 tuned to 51 with 400in port area..

breaking the roof is a testament to the potential and that was the daily port tuned to around 32.

ill have another panel on it before long as well.

anyone can tell me what the euro trick is?
Not really. My buddy ninja has two 15s and can break his windshield and already ripped like 4 roofs. He has a red Ford Fusion. He can rip his roof at like 148db

Here’s just one video. There’s tons as he’s world famous

I never followed your build. Probably lyrics cuz I think build logs are whack but non the less I bet you doing some decent numbers. 154?

? Lyrics ? Sorry missed your post but ya probably close to there I did 152.6 wired at 2 ohms with two 270 amp alts and upgraded to three alts w / two hairpin large case 300 amps just for stereo and move one 270 to run the truck. Wired down .5 on subs now and noticeably louder, I am guessing 153 ish ? I have a meter just got to dig it out and take my truck away somewhere to test and just never have ? It’s loud enough for me so that’s probably why I haven’t done it and I don’t compete so it’s not too important. But it does alright //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I want to see what your does so quit Dickin around with the kids and post up man !

View attachment 26557363

Not from a sanctioned event so probably don’t count lol !

? Lyrics ? Sorry missed your post but ya probably close to there I did 152.6 wired at 2 ohms with two 270 amp alts and upgraded to three alts w / two hairpin large case 300 amps just for stereo and move one 270 to run the truck. Wired down .5 on subs now and noticeably louder, I am guessing 153 ish ? I have a meter just got to dig it out and take my truck away somewhere to test and just never have ? It’s loud enough for me so that’s probably why I haven’t done it and I don’t compete so it’s not too important. But it does alright //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I want to see what your does so quit Dickin around with the kids and post up man !
View attachment 26557363

Not from a sanctioned event so probably don’t count lol !
your box isn't a burp box either, nor is it a wall. i think thats a great number. I bet with minor adjustments you could be closer to 155 but i think you're like me and if it's plenty loud and sounds good, you're happy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.