Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Pointless? Your the one calling me out... now it’s about money? Wtf you prly cant break a 150 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
months ago before i built i told you lets bet i told you 1000. you refused then i told you 599. you refuse then i told yo 250 still no money.. its not about bragging. i want your money so i can get another VP son..

if you would put your money where your mouth is id respect you.

as for these other clowns they cant beat me so im not worried about them unless they wanna put their money up too

Its easy to find stuff on termpro

20iswms.jpg

Yeah That was the first thing i did, didn't show sh*t. The site is beyond garbage with little to no updates/upkeeping.

As for bets you dont need any middle person, just post up scores and man up and loser mans up and pays the dude.

The bet should also cover the competition's entry fees as well.
i can find my results from last year bro... in due respect when i had my 4 15s i can't find um but **** that was 06 iirc. i don't even remember the name of the town. somewhere if BFE Georgia about an hour out of atl.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

20iswms.jpg
excatly!!! thank god someone with a brain is here. even if we cannot agree. lol

20iswms.jpg
in all seriousness i'm excited to be competing again. its expensive but man it beats being in the streets and in jail.. id rather have fun and be broke than assed out in the streets or jail.

that was trunk class with the 15 i had. tuned to 34 IIRC on the NC3600.1 prototype i had..

wonder why it doesn't say class..

Whoaaa a 147db I better watch the fvck out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Whoaaa a 147db I better watch the fvck out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
yep only 147. put your money up b. stop acting like a prick. we both think we are louder. lets bet and settle it. the shows the 28th for me. its gonna be DB drag isaci and mecca. not sure which one i'm gonna go into but i might do both mecca and isaci since we have them more often here.

do you still have your system hooked up Nate? Or is it getting rebuilt?
whats your voltage like? i know you where having bad roof issues. i think im gonna go with the xstatic 8800. i cant decide. im tired of waiting and the show is the 28th. i cant find any info anywhere. might just be the guinea pig

whats your voltage like? i know you where having bad roof issues. i think im gonna go with the xstatic 8800. i cant decide. im tired of waiting and the show is the 28th. i cant find any info anywhere. might just be the guinea pig
my system is beyond sh*t right now, some of my batteries are flat out dead. to be honest i thought they'd die faster lmao. 120 dollars for 6 group 31 C&D batts that lasted me 1.5 years, not too shabby. Just waiting till I have enough money to do a full swap to lithium(but there's other sh*t i'm doing with my money so this is pushed far back into the back burner). I dont want a half @ss swap where it drags down the lifespan of the lithium just being in the system with these dying agms. I'm mainly listening at an SQ level at best. I literally lost a lot of loudness taking out three bad batts, and the rest are going to die any day now, i'd be lucky to even pull a 150. And no, trickle charging the batts with an intellicharger didnt save them.

my system is beyond sh*t right now, some of my batteries are flat out dead. to be honest i thought they'd die faster lmao. 120 dollars for 6 group 31 C&D batts that lasted me 1.5 years, not too shabby. Just waiting till I have enough money to do a full swap to lithium(but there's other sh*t i'm doing with my money so this is pushed far back into the back burner). I dont want a half @ss swap where it drags down the lifespan of the lithium just being in the system with these dying agms. I'm mainly listening at an SQ level at best. I literally lost a lot of loudness taking out three bad batts, and the rest are going to die any day now, i'd be lucky to even pull a 150. And no, trickle charging the batts with an intellicharger didnt save them.
you ever get it metered? Im try to get the x8800 for 7000 if he can do that and the custom 6 1/0s blocks im sold. on the low tune box with most stuff i get about 10.5 to 11 and i can crank it for a song but im jut scared and the roof sounds so bad. i tuned up and have some phase issues i need to correct but it does meter better just sound like poop for daily..

you ever get it metered? Im try to get the x8800 for 7000 if he can do that and the custom 6 1/0s blocks im sold. on the low tune box with most stuff i get about 10.5 to 11 and i can crank it for a song but im jut scared and the roof sounds so bad. i tuned up and have some phase issues i need to correct but it does meter better just sound like poop for daily..

157.3 right before amps went in protect from low voltage as in 8.9 volts.... yeaaaah I dont have anywhere near the proper electrical to even get proper power out of these amps. Without a load i still had 1/3 gain left to go before I reach clipping point on the amps with a 0 db test tone. Literally just waiting till I make enough to get lithium to a get a proper score.

21754981_1564875113573632_544129452_o.jpg

Also found my term pro scores when i competed with two DC level 5 18s two years ago, below the windowline in the D pillar/cargo area with a banda 7k. They split my name to Jeff Da Chef instead of leaving it all in one word jeffdachef..... fkers... this was at 48hz

DMLHN6.jpg

What SPL app did you use Jeff?
SSA APM-2 mic on the dash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.