Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Also found my term pro scores when i competed with two DC level 5 18s two years ago, below the windowline in the D pillar/cargo area with a banda 7k. They split my name to Jeff Da Chef instead of leaving it all in one word jeffdachef..... fkers... this was at 48hz
DMLHN6.jpg

SSA APM-2 mic on the dash.
lets do a groupbuy on the 8800s jeff. lol. i think they gonna be pretty decent. ill be the test subject. im ordering one today. its a cpillar?

lets do a groupbuy on the 8800s jeff. lol. i think they gonna be pretty decent. ill be the test subject. im ordering one today. its a cpillar?
D pillar behind the 3rd row seats, this box but with dc level 5 and cleaned up wiring lmao. I'll pass on that. I'm going straight lithium to ultra caps to amps. no battcaps.

ShUIpo.jpg

D pillar behind the 3rd row seats, this box but with dc level 5 and cleaned up wiring lmao. I'll pass on that. I'm going straight lithium to ultra caps to amps. no battcaps.
ShUIpo.jpg
weak sauce. lol

i talked to them. the said the use a think foil in the batteries. similar to the construction in the ultra caps. ill get one and do some testing. i have a clamp meter and voltage meter etc..

This thread is 16 pg and will prob make 20+ smh

such is life

.....carry on
This thread will make 70 before we see any numbers.... if we ever do.

Local guy was able to burp his down to 0.125 nominal
Rising to what? Also i think OP is protecting from low voltage.

More challenges are good. Im down for a stock clamp challenge if there are any takers
The problem is classes. IF anybody cares I think instead of having everybody in a different class, use a handicap system. Everybody against each other but if you're using a CRX you get handicapped -4dB to your score of record, trunk you get +4. Or similar for various factors beyond the 150$ equipment limit. Would take a bit of argument to decide what would level the playing field, but I think you can see where I'm going with this.

talks **** about others and never has the balls to back it.
Coming from the guy who "called out" 23 pages ago and hasn't posted numbers yet.

Because if he was louder already he would have posted it and we would have never heard the last of it.
I suspect you are right. Bragging rights are worth more than gold to him.

I cant even find my own results after spending 30 mins on the db drag website.
Termpro.com Official Event: Dealers Choice

Found mine in under 5 minutes. The show was pretty big but IIRC there was IASCA as well. I do have an IASCA trophy (there was another guy in my class) but I can not find the IASCA scores.

This thread will make 70 before we see any numbers.... if we ever do.

Rising to what? Also i think OP is protecting from low voltage.

The problem is classes. IF anybody cares I think instead of having everybody in a different class, use a handicap system. Everybody against each other but if you're using a CRX you get handicapped -4dB to your score of record, trunk you get +4. Or similar for various factors beyond the 150$ equipment limit. Would take a bit of argument to decide what would level the playing field, but I think you can see where I'm going with this.

Coming from the guy who "called out" 23 pages ago and hasn't posted numbers yet.

I suspect you are right. Bragging rights are worth more than gold to him.

Termpro.com Official Event: Dealers Choice

Found mine in under 5 minutes. The show was pretty big but IIRC there was IASCA as well. I do have an IASCA trophy (there was another guy in my class) but I can not find the IASCA scores.
He's not going to bet I don't care about it.

You know how to find my results.

Called out on abet doesn't mean I need to provide numbers unless there is an actual bet

I dont like Usaci tbh. I prefer drag. But its picking up popularity in Cali, so ive been doing it.

That novice 1501-3000 score is loudest score in usa in that class, and thats just with my db drag application. Kick scores have always been a crutch imo. Unless you live in a region that ONLY offers usaci. That cant be held against anyone

I don't really care for meter loud, ear and gut loud is enough for this old dude. But I confess, I would like to break a windshield. Doubt I would ever have the electrical to do it.

Imo metering in the kick is about as useful as peak power ratings.
honestly that's why i did mecca. its realistic then thing with mecca in a wall is port by the meter and tune it to peak HARD. usaci isnt as easy as people want to believe wit the globe. lets put it this was meter on the das has reflection at the windshield the globe even in the kick keeps the meter from loading off surfaces.. i was nearly identical with the window down from kick to dash db drag style.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

I dont like Usaci tbh. I prefer drag. But its picking up popularity in Cali, so ive been doing it.
That novice 1501-3000 score is loudest score in usa in that class, and thats just with my db drag application. Kick scores have always been a crutch imo. Unless you live in a region that ONLY offers usaci. That cant be held against anyone
you in the trunk? hatch or truck? system pics bro?

I don't really care for meter loud, ear and gut loud is enough for this old dude. But I confess, I would like to break a windshield. Doubt I would ever have the electrical to do it.
that's what *****. SPL doesn't sound worth of **** n the drivers seat. its built of load the passenger window/door. luckly i have such a small cabin 2 18s and 7kw so tuned to 32 literately breaks my car. every-time i turn it up something new breaks. clips panels etc...

trying to get close as i can to the 1/4 wavelength measurement to get that coupling at the dash but my box is narrow(38 inches) and shallow(22.5 internal) so i have to build a little divider right next to the port to keep thee wave from traveling directly to the dash as it exits the port( kinda like a wave guild they way it will be built). that why alot of guys with small cars cant peak high. cancellation. they are forced to peak low. hopefully i can get around it with some tricks..

ordered the batcap x8800. lets see how strong it is! talked to two guys. One has 2 of te X8800s on 2 DC 10ks and said he has no issues and they discharge way faster than his AMGs did! another guy says he has 30kw on 7 gp31s and voltage initially dropped fast so he put in a 8800. he said now with just one x8800 it slowly drops to mid 12s over a couple songs and never goes past that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.