Calling out @Hertz Mafia

With two Vps (12k) you should be doing 162 for burps.

Dude you stupid I seen this s*** before.

They had a guy had 4 u.s. amps 2000 on 2 kicker solo x 18 doing a 162 and this was back in like 2004 or 2000 5 no later than 2005 you just don't realize I know the subs being built where they being built and how inefficient and shity they are

With two Vps (12k) you should be doing 162 for burps.Dude you stupid I seen this s*** before.

They had a guy had 4 u.s. amps 2000 on 2 kicker solo x 18 doing a 162 and this was back in like 2004 or 2000 5 no later than 2005 you just don't realize I know the subs being built where they being built and how inefficient and shity they are
Ok some other guy... not you... your never going to do a 162db... ever. It’s sooo hard to do that. Even if u weld cage and everything shut a 162 is hardddd

U can’t beat me. Post a score right now? What are u hitting? Or wait your builds not even done wtf 

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Your seriously not worth the time or money. I show all my friends this thread and they are dying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Dude. Go show your little butt buddies and let them laugh

or better yet man up and put your f****** money where your mouth is.

I have the money to shut you the f****** up.. you just won't do it because you're a f****** ***** you are a b**** you a little f****** worm

Caraudio.com Translation:
You take you're overpriced, paid to play sh1t to an official show and meter. Also* that "oh I posted pictures ain't official". They don't have comps close by for the next month or so, so you have plenty of time. I wish i could shut your dumb *** up.

You are the one that said I couldn't beat you now I'm going to show you, you don't stand a chance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Close bro.

I wonder what kind of excuse he's going to make up when I beat him he's probably going to say oh you got to be pillar then I'm going to do I wonder what kind of excuse he's going to make up when I beat him he's probably going to say oh you got a b pillar. Now everybody can see that he said even though I have a b-pillar he still is going to spank me so when I do beat him of course you know he's going to say I cheated are some kind of f****** excuse and try to turn this s*** around just like he does all the time he's a f****** lying delusional piece of s*** and I f****** can't stand his guts.

He thinks he knows remotely the basics and really doesn't know s*** about drivers or amplification and he pays people to build his s*** because his last s*** **** balls and wasn't loud

So U called me out and cant produce a score? I don’t undstand what goes on in your head
I built it now I'm tuning it and tweaking it and when the show comes around I can go meter it I don't know anybody around here that has a meter and the guy in Opelousas is out of town right now PLUS I want to go to a show and make it official that way there is no question about it that I spanked your ***

it wouldn't be a call out if my scores already existed I'm giving you a chance to tune your s*** and make it louder cuz that 155 ain't going to f****** work

Papermaker at a bar.... Dude talking to his girl.

PM "That's my girl"

Dude "get the **** out of here" (pm's girl all over him)

PM "I'm gonna beat the dog **** out of you"

Dude (stands up) "Go ahead and try"

PM "Well not now, I just started lifting weights. I'm starting MMA classes next week. So, I don't mean right now... But, in 4 to 6 months I'm going to come and fight you. So would you please stop talking to my dog faced gremlin?"

PM goes home alone to prototype his new sick moves to beat that guy

PM "That's my girl"

PM "Well not now, I just started lifting weights. I'm starting MMA classes next week. So, I don't mean right now... But, in 4 to 6 months I'm going to come and fight you. So would you please stop talking to my dog faced gremlin?"

Cool story bro.

PM "That's my girl"

You know what's really funny I was raised in Southern Louisiana and you from Missouri. If you was raised in the South you know why this is ironic

Did U see dlcktaker build log lmao.... all the crap he talks about how good of a builder he is and it looks like a 10yr old built his enclosure that is just a big box in his back seat lmao
I can't believe you have the audacity to even mention anything about my build when you didn't build your own box! can you see the f****** irony in this? I mean you sound like a total retard..

Back in I was in school they had this guy that was slow used to get picked( in a sense)on so I beat a couple people's *** for f****** with him and we kind of became friends.

I knew why people beat his *** cuz he talked s*** but when he would tell me something I just remembered that he was retarded that's kind of like when I deal with you I understand that you just f****** retarded and delusional and you talk out of your f****** ***.

Your s*** is not loud for 8000 watts and for 18s that cost a grand a piece not to mention you couldn't even build the box when you wasn't f****** working I work anywhere between 40 and 70 hours a week and still managed to build my s*** by myself in the car no help just me in the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods dont have the authority to do any web maintenance for the the site.
I recall reminding you that you're more than able to retain contact with the owners of the site until it's fixed.

I mean, you don't have to be a mod. It's entirely voluntary.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.