Calling out @Hertz Mafia

I see the dust has settled for a moment.
So all this is over whose radio is loudest?
No it’s all over papermaker metal illness in his head. I got a cpillar daily driver and he’s trying to build an Bpillar SPL rig and still won’t beat me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

No it’s all over papermaker metal illness in his head. I got a cpillar daily driver and he’s trying to build an Bpillar SPL rig and still won’t beat me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif
I know, I'm jus playin.
It's been an entertaining thread, I just wonder how long you guys can keep it up since this likely won't be happening this week or next.

My shits tuned to 34 now son. Broke the roof. You don't stand a chance.

I know, I'm jus playin.
It's been an entertaining thread, I just wonder how long you guys can keep it up since this likely won't be happening this week or next.
After being away from caraudio for about 10 years I came back here just to get back into it and see what kind of products they had on the market plus I have been prototyping a couple years but when I came back and told him I was going to make a prototype I have pretty much figured out how to make high output great-sounding drivers this little f***** automatically assumed thatmy prototype was junk little did he know when I later found out and talk to Jacob Fuller that me and him both had the same design theories both use the same build house and the subs were very very similar so I sent really he was calling my prototype which is basically a Nightshade V3 with a slightly larger top plate and longer coil from the same buildhouse junk.(ironic?)when it came from the build house and had nearly the same specifications he tried to say I was an idiot didn't know what I was talking about but little did he know back in the early 2000s I was competing when he wasn't even doing this.

He constantly talks all kind of s*** he doesn't even build his own systems he has his supposedly buddy build his systems and he still not even loud. I have several friends and I that where doing better scores with 2500 to 3500 watts.

You can go and look at the old results one of them's name is was Josh Bradley he had six of the original Elemental designs E-Series that were built by resonance aka DD. he had two JBL 1200 Point ones and he was doing 57 on the dash on the old B&K which was One DB down from the term lab when it came out at a time another friend Ben signal had eight of the elemental K15 on for Lunar 2200hcs doing 157s( 3600 class ab) I had 4 Rd audio Alpha 15s or 4 1750s doing 153 to 154 head rest in 07.

This one is louder.. I'm about to shut him up..

The 8 15s where tuned to 28. The 6 12s where tuned to 33. Mine was tuned to 34..

No one even knows what your talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif at least I don’t

Roof broke because u took the sunroof support out and don’t have it properly deadened. Your own fault it broke because u don’t know what your doing
It's not the support for the sunroof *******. It was the track.. and it's still in. It was just the back section of the track.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.