Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Call me when you design and build your own system bro.You doing a b piller. Let's sett if you can break 160
My Bpillar will break 160... it’s not going to happen for awhile/long time so I’m not talking about it. You can keep changing the subject if u want. U called me out. I posted my scores.

Now I called you out to do 155db+ from 20-60hz like you said u can do... other members said you said it too... nows your time to shine... goooooooo

My Bpillar will break 160... it’s not going to happen for awhile/long time so I’m not talking about it. You can keep changing the subject if u want. U called me out. I posted my scores. Now I called you out to do 155db+ from 20-60hz like you said u can do... other members said you said it too... nows your time to shine... goooooooo
No you posted pictures of a term lab meter you didn't post any official scores when you go down to your local competition and post an official certified SPL then we'll talk cuz I'm not going to just go to the judges house and say okay this is what I'm doing I'm going to shows and I'm going to win

My Bpillar will break 160... it’s not going to happen for awhile/long time so I’m not talking about it. You can keep changing the subject if u want. U called me out. I posted my scores. Now I called you out to do 155db+ from 20-60hz like you said u can do... other members said you said it too... nows your time to shine... goooooooo
You won't break 160. You don't have the knowledge.

Why are you even talking about t-lines? We're talking walls here....quit getting off subject. Gonna be very difficult for you to compete against same power, double the cone area. But hey, you talk like it's easy for ya so lets see it lol
You a ******* I can build a t-line and turn it into a wall duh and I never said 20 to 60 in the first place so nobody's going to get the $100

No you posted pictures of a term lab meter you didn't post any official scores when you go down to your local competition and post an official certified SPL then we'll talk cuz I'm not going to just go to the judges house and say okay this is what I'm doing I'm going to shows and I'm going to win
For once i will back hertz and say you havent even post one single meter pic at all..
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dude u called me out. You knew my scores before “calling me out” now beat my scores. Nothing has changed on my end. I didn’t pull some crazy number and make something up. My scores are legit. I posted pictures. I have lots of witnesses. I don’t understand. U knew what u were getting into and now it’s not good enough for you? Your a joke 158.6db widow down on dash and 156.8 with the vital power sealed, haven’t even tested window down with the amp yet.... u can try n beat those scores if you would like... if not I don’t know what else to tell you.

I’m still calling you out on 155db+ from 20-60hz like you said

And you also said two 18s Bpillar u can do 162db easy. So I’ll be waiting for that too.

I don’t even have 8g into my system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
3 alternators 400 a peace minimum 1200

Wiring. 500

4 nightshades 1500

Crossfire 8k 2000

Batteries 250 each. 1000

Oh 6k. My bad.

I spend 2200 and I'm louder than you. Kmsl

0ZOxwU0.jpg

Well apparently dilcktaker should be doing 162db lmao

Where’s your 162 with two 18s that’s sooo easy.

3 alternators 400 a peace minimum 1200Wiring. 500

4 nightshades 1500

Crossfire 8k 2000

Batteries 250 each. 1000

Oh 6k. My bad.

I spend 2200 and I'm louder than you. Kmsl
Dude U have zero electrical. U can turn it up for like 3seconds... I can hammer full tilt all day long... u really have no dog in this fight.

Dude u called me out. You knew my scores before “calling me out” now beat my scores. Nothing has changed on my end. I didn’t pull some crazy number and make something up. My scores are legit. I posted pictures. I have lots of witnesses. I don’t understand. U knew what u were getting into and now it’s not good enough for you? Your a joke 158.6db widow down on dash and 156.8 with the vital power sealed, haven’t even tested window down with the amp yet.... u can try n beat those scores if you would like... if not I don’t know what else to tell you.I’m still calling you out on 155db+ from 20-60hz like you said

And you also said two 18s Bpillar u can do 162db easy. So I’ll be waiting for that too.
You take your over price paid to play **** to an official show and meter. That oh I posted pictures ain't offical. They don't have anything close by for a month so you have plenty of time. I just want to shut your dumb *** up.

You the one that said I couldn't beat you now I'm going to show you, you don't have a chance.

And if you're so **** sure why don't you take the bet it's a easy win I'm going to pay I'm not one of them little punk *** b****** like you was going to try to make an excuse broken roof broken sunroof and all it dont f****** matter I'm going to spank your *** even your b-pillar don't stand a chance even if you going to have Twice The Cone area I'm still going to spank your ***

U can’t beat me. Post a score right now? What are u hitting? Or wait your builds not even done wtf

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

And if you're so **** sure why don't you take the bet it's a easy win I'm going to pay I'm not one of them little punk *** b****** like you was going to try to make an excuse broken roof broken sunroof and all f****** matter I'm going to spank your *** even your b-pillar ain't don't stand a chance what you going to have Twice The Cone area I'm still going to spank your ***
Your seriously not worth the time or money. I show all my friends this thread and they are dying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You take your over price paid to play **** to an official show and meter. That oh I posted pictures ain't offical. They don't have anything close by for a month so you have plenty of time. I just want to shut your dumb *** up.You the one that said I couldn't beat you now I'm going to show you, you don't have a chance.
Caraudio.com Translation:

You take you're overpriced, paid to play sh1t to an official show and meter. Also* that "oh I posted pictures ain't official". They don't have comps close by for the next month or so, so you have plenty of time. I wish i could shut your dumb *** up.

You are the one that said I couldn't beat you now I'm going to show you, you don't stand a chance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.