Calling out @Hertz Mafia

This thread is still going?
I wanted to make a friendly bet now it's more than a bet..

Just like racing you think your car is faster than mine you say I know my car is faster than yours you bet me $1,000 it's faster if I think my car is faster I bet you.

It's pretty apparent how he feels..

Even if he wants to do 50 or $100..

I'll be honest I don't like the dude very much.. id imagine if we found some common ground he wouldn't be a bad guy but there's things he does that i flat out don't like like. disses people and their stuff without even having any hard evidence to me that's childish not to mention he's really not even that knowledgeable he has a little bit of experience and from what people do around and he knows of but other than that he really don't know s***

You know what's really funny I was raised in Southern Louisiana and you from Missouri. If you was raised in the South you know why this is ironic
Tell me cuz i was born and raised in the south and dont see what you mean.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wanted to make a friendly bet now it's more than a bet..
It's more than a bet because you never shut the **** up with your ego. If you were more humble and helpful and not such a spastic ******* I bet it would be a better time for everyone. Notice how I troll people but don't cross lines or attempt to be better than other people. I'll admit I'm an ******* too and say **** that pushes people but I certainly don't act like you.

If you could just admit that and try to be more of a reasonable person it'd make things easier for us and you

It's more than a bet because you never shut the **** up with your ego. If you were more humble and helpful and not such a spastic ******* I bet it would be a better time for everyone. Notice how I troll people but don't cross lines or attempt to be better than other people. I'll admit I'm an ******* too and say **** that pushes people but I certainly don't act like you.
If you could just admit that and try to be more of a reasonable person it'd make things easier for us and you
In person I'm humble but on here what a bunch of think they f****** know-it-alls you can't give nobody no advice.

I humbly ask for advice when I don't know like on the lithium batteries because I just haven't done the research on them or touched one of them in my life so I will not boast like I know..

I can do just like everybody else and gain from everybody's experience and I know a few guys locally that use them and have built their own but I know they're dangerous and don't want to build them so I will ask.

I know a lot more than a lot of people on here but when I say something people dispute it then I provide facts and they say all you always just provide articles. I really don't give a f*** about anybody here I'll treat everybody like they treat me if you treat me good I'm a **** good dude if you want to talk s*** on my name f*** you.

I can't tell you how many times I've come out pocket to help people just because I love it and I'm passionate about what I do and if we share that and even if we don't I'm always willing to help.

Also if you are ever despised by somebody's confidence that just means you lack confidence I'm always willing to discuss anything I say and I will pay you a hundred bucks if I did say it and you find it. You know my typing and spelling is awful. You EVER see .even get upset when getting reamed? NO because I accept I'm just not a good speller/ typer and don't care to improve mist times.

Tell me cuz i was born and raised in the south and dont see what you mean.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You must have gotten beat up coming up.. better learn to fight back. I learned a long time ago. You act like the streets are safe.

In person I'm humble but on here what a bunch of think they f****** know-it-alls you can't give nobody no advice.I humbly ask for advice when I don't know like on the lithium batteries because I just haven't done the research on them or touched one of them in my life so I will not boast like I know..

I can do just like everybody else and gain from everybody's experience and I know a few guys locally that use them and have built their own but I know they're dangerous and don't want to build them so I will ask.

I know a lot more than a lot of people on here but when I say something people dispute it then I provide facts and they say all you always just provide articles. I really don't give a f*** about anybody here I'll treat everybody like they treat me if you treat me good I'm a **** good dude if you want to talk s*** on my name f*** you.

I can't tell you how many times I've come out pocket to help people just because I love it and I'm passionate about what I do and if we share that and even if we don't I'm always willing to help.

Also if you are ever despised by somebody's confidence that just means you lack confidence I'm always willing to discuss anything I say and I will pay you a hundred bucks if I did say it and you find it. You know my typing and spelling is awful. You EVER see .even get upset when getting reamed? NO because I accept I'm just not a good speller/ typer and don't care to improve mist times.
Yeah you're doing exactly what you shouldn't do. Enjoy everything being difficult for you

I'd rather purchase a well finished system then spend 6 months during what little free time I have trying to get one together.

I have built/assmebled every system I have had but today, if the price was reasonable for install and I would only be without the vehicle for a week or so. Sold.

I don't buy beaters so if I want a complex box/system I'd gladly pay someone else I trust to do it and I can keep working on my end.

Better built than bought..
It's already built when bought.

Why buy subs instead of building them for your own personal use is what gets me. Your the one hyping up your subs are superior and better than anything on the market yet you didn't even build any for your build lol.....what a joke. I seen tons of people that built their subs from parts, not just bought, and exceeded them.

I'd rather purchase a well finished system then spend 6 months during what little free time I have trying to get one together.
I have built/assmebled every system I have had but today, if the price was reasonable for install and I would only be without the vehicle for a week or so. Sold.

I don't buy beaters so if I want a complex box/system I'd gladly pay someone else I trust to do it and I can keep working on my end.
I choose to do it myself because few people know what it takes to build and tune a real competition system.

I was being lazy a couple weekends but it takes time.

Tell me where I can buy a 6 spider dd 9518 with white epoxy dustcaps..

What about a vital power 700.1? Or a lithium battery?

Plus these things cost. I budget and I manage my money.

I'm not knocking anyone for letting a real pro do your system but for some clown to try to tell me I can't do a build and I can't beat him when I've been louder than him 10 years ago not to mention he brags about he's loud but he didn't build the box or design it? Yea I don't like them types.

I built this thing by myself. I'm talking **** to the guy because he's a typical white highschool worm.

I've never had anything bad to say to you and many others. You don't like me get in line but I'm get my respect..

It's already built when bought.
Why buy subs instead of building them for your own personal use is what gets me. Your the one hyping up your subs are superior and better than anything on the market yet you didn't even build any for your build lol.....what a joke. I seen tons of people that built their subs from parts, not just bought, and exceeded them.
You full-on ****. Lol

Again 100 dollars goes to you if you find where I said I built the best woofer on the market

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

FYI idiot you can't compete with a woofer that isn't a production woofer

Yeah you're doing exactly what you shouldn't do. Enjoy everything being difficult for you
No one here signs my check or pays my bills bro.

I don't think I'm a **** to you but I don't really care how you feel ethier way. You are welcome to put your money up too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm up for bets bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.