Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Better hurry guys...before he finds it and edits it.
i can do it. its called transmission line and 4 15s if i had a big suv even c pillar id have a horn of transmission line. weak *** ****.

what you guys don't realise is phase shift and phasing between the port and woofer in a small car is a KILLER

i can do it. its called transmission line and 4 15s if i had a big suv even c pillar id have a horn of transmission line. weak *** ****. what you guys don't realise is phase shift and phasing between the port and woofer in a small car is a KILLER

. U said u can do it with two 18s in a Bpillar. I remember because u said that’s your next build and u will prove it. Nows your chance

0ZOxwU0.jpg

Well apparently dilcktaker should be doing 162db lmao

[quote name='Jeffdachef']as soon as the mods fix the search function I can totally find it.[/QUOTE]

Don't think they can...pretty sure that might be an administration issue. @whitedragon551 is this true?

i can do it. its called transmission line and 4 15s if i had a big suv even c pillar id have a horn of transmission line. weak *** ****. what you guys don't realise is phase shift and phasing between the port and woofer in a small car is a KILLER
Why are you even talking about t-lines? We're talking walls here....quit getting off subject. Gonna be very difficult for you to compete against same power, double the cone area. But hey, you talk like it's easy for ya so lets see it lol

What is the time frame on this bet? Dicksmoker69 says he's going to reign. But with his terrible spelling he probably meant resign. I am so tired of the constant **** talking and never have done anything. I ordered an alibaba sub and reconed it. It's my design... What? I have a prototype amp.... It's a ******* off the shelf alibaba special.

Just quit with the bs. If you call someone out what's the timeframe? I say a week tops. If you can do it easy then do it. Quit with the constant babble that you read somewhere else and DO IT. Quit running your fingers and do something. Do you have any idea how many "I'm gonna's" you have thrown out there?

You called him out. Aprl 8th, $250. If you can't agree to that you are a punk who will not do anything. A call out is NOW. If you can't do it apologize and come back later. Kids don't sit at the grown up table for a reason.

What is the time frame on this bet? Dicksmoker69 says he's going to reign. But with his terrible spelling he probably meant resign. I am so tired of the constant **** talking and never have done anything. I ordered an alibaba sub and reconed it. It's my design... What? I have a prototype amp.... It's a ******* off the shelf alibaba special.
Just quit with the bs. If you call someone out what's the timeframe? I say a week tops. If you can do it easy then do it. Quit with the constant babble that you read somewhere else and DO IT. Quit running your fingers and do something. Do you have any idea how many "I'm gonna's" you have thrown out there?

You called him out. Aprl 8th, $250. If you can't agree to that you are a punk who will not do anything. A call out is NOW. If you can't do it apologize and come back later. Kids don't sit at the grown up table for a reason.
Church.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.