Calling out @Hertz Mafia

he already listed his scores and took the bet. Why do you keep insisting that he didnt take the bet when he clearly put his sh*t up front at the start already? Seems like you dont want to pay up dude.
He did not put money up. Otherwise I'd have my money..

He’s just dragging it out until he can tweak his enough to beat me by like .1db and then he will be in his glory. That’s my guess. Because if he was louder already he would have posted it and we would have never heard the last of it. I already won by forfeit
Where is you money? We been through this dude.

he already listed his scores and took the bet. Why do you keep insisting that he didnt take the bet when he clearly put his sh*t up front at the start already? Seems like you dont want to pay up dude.
Not to mention taking a picture of a score won't cut. Lol

He can't break 155 othwise he would compete and have an offical score.

Not to mention taking a picture of a score won't cut. LolHe can't break 155 othwise he would compete and have an offical score.
do you know how much of a fking pain it is to go back in the DB drag website and search for an event that you competed in several years ago that you dont even remember the month or date to? Its literally fking aids to even ask people to provide that sh*t. You competed back then right? Search your sh*t up and post your official score back then.... Its the same concept as you trying to b*tch at him now. I cant even find my own results after spending 30 mins on the db drag website.

Not to mention taking a picture of a score won't cut. LolHe can't break 155 othwise he would compete and have an offical score.
Lol at a 155... I posted my scores way before you even called me out. I have a lot of eye witnesses and I have nothing to prove... your the one trying to prove something and yet still can’t. Jus give up dude. If you could beat me you would have by now. Just put your tail between your legs and go home. I’ll come back on here tomorrow and see if you updated with any scores. Prly just 2-3 notes pages of nothing

wait what, papermaker didnt even post an official standard score and he's claiming victory? what is this crackhead bs
He doesn’t even have a complete build. Prly doesn’t even own a meter. Going off his ears... Prly broke his first 150 and doesn’t know what to do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

do you know how much of a fking pain it is to go back in the DB drag website and search for an event that you competed in several years ago that you dont even remember the month or date to? Its literally fking aids to even ask people to provide that sh*t. You competed back then right? Search your sh*t up and post your official score back then.... Its the same concept as you trying to b*tch at him now. I cant even find my own results after spending 30 mins on the db drag website.
a pain? dude you can search by name as see all the stats.

not only that take the car to a local even. i'm giving him time. i want it to be fair. i can go to a show and take a picture of anyones score. if he would stop calling names and say lets come to an agreement of terms and give our money to a neutral person to hold after the results id be glad to bet him.

my next local show is DB drag. i'm not setup for DB drag/ mecca but atleast you know its legit when you can look up the event results. its not hard control the variables and make it fair. official SPL results like we where going to a show to compete. hes in mod, im in mod. he has 3 alts 5 batters and double hte cone area. i have a b pillar. its actually pretty fair IMO.

if you guys can handle it, just ignore this thread until he posts an official standardized score. let him talk to himself.

I know it's hard, but just let this thread stay empty until he puts up

Lol at a 155... I posted my scores way before you even called me out. I have a lot of eye witnesses and I have nothing to prove... your the one trying to prove something and yet still can’t. Jus give up dude. If you could beat me you would have by now. Just put your tail between your legs and go home. I’ll come back on here tomorrow and see if you updated with any scores. Prly just 2-3 notes pages of nothing
you never posted an official score. i seen a picture of a score with no name and no competition results. your are a liar and full of ****. ill be shocked if you can break a 155 usaci style.

what im doing is plotting impedance and FR. tuning the system is the key t having nt only a loud but good sounding system. you didn't take the time to do none f hte above. not really my fault.

finished or not money up and ill post a score at a local judges house with a calibrated meter since you think ACTUALLY COMPETING IS FOOLISH. where then i call you delusional.

if you guys can handle it, just ignore this thread until he posts an official standardized score. let him talk to himself.
I know it's hard, but just let this thread stay empty until he puts up
waiting for him to put his money up. or this is pointless. ill compete against people who CAN compete.

waiting for him to put his money up. or this is pointless. ill compete against people who CAN compete.
Pointless? Your the one calling me out... now it’s about money? Wtf you prly cant break a 150 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ignore him, leave it. when he has something valuable to post (i.e. scores) then call him out

people like him thrive off of autistic conflict

He's already posted his scores more times than enough....in fact more than you. How much more proof do you need? No matter what he posts, your still not satisfied with it. Even if he went to a local event, in front of dozens of people, video it and posted it on youtube, with his name all over it. You still wouldn't be satisfied with it. You need to leggo your ego

a pain? dude you can search by name as see all the stats. not only that take the car to a local even. i'm giving him time. i want it to be fair. i can go to a show and take a picture of anyones score. if he would stop calling names and say lets come to an agreement of terms and give our money to a neutral person to hold after the results id be glad to bet him.

my next local show is DB drag. i'm not setup for DB drag/ mecca but atleast you know its legit when you can look up the event results. its not hard control the variables and make it fair. official SPL results like we where going to a show to compete. hes in mod, im in mod. he has 3 alts 5 batters and double hte cone area. i have a b pillar. its actually pretty fair IMO.
Yeah That was the first thing i did, didn't show sh*t. The site is beyond garbage with little to no updates/upkeeping.

As for bets you dont need any middle person, just post up scores and man up and loser mans up and pays the dude.

The bet should also cover the competition's entry fees as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.