Calling out @Hertz Mafia

27tpkx.jpg

the point of this is to bet. i don't see why he cant man up.
dude all you want is to talk ****, how about you DO SOMETHING and THEN talk ****. its getting old, no one likes it, no one likes you

dude all you want is to talk ****, how about you DO SOMETHING and THEN talk ****. its getting old, no one likes it, no one likes you
you do realize that i don't care? i want the lil worm to back his mouth with money. if not its pointless. hes going to make another excuse.

you still haven't found that quote? the 100 dollars is yours bro...

im a man of my word.

the battery is on back order. i might just get a 25ah for now. they have a sow in a few weeks. i'm finishing up this weekend ill jut be waiting on the batteries and ill be done. i still did'nt care if he would money up id still go what with i have. letting me finish jut weights less in his favor..

you do realize that i don't care? i want the lil worm to back his mouth with money. if not its pointless. hes going to make another excuse.
you still haven't found that quote? the 100 dollars is yours bro...

im a man of my word.

the battery is on back order. i might just get a 25ah for now. they have a sow in a few weeks. i'm finishing up this weekend ill jut be waiting on the batteries and ill be done. i still did'nt care if he would money up id still go what with i have. letting me finish jut weights less in his favor..
the fact that you dont care is a 15 year old freshman chick in highschools excuse, it doesnt make you look good or respectable. have some self respect and dignity

the fact that you dont care is a 15 year old freshman chick in highschools excuse, it doesnt make you look good or respectable. have some self respect and dignity
ill take my stand over the *** that talks **** about others and never has the balls to back it. not only in the car very loud. it has excellent sound stage. hehe

ill take my stand over the *** that talks **** about others and never has the balls to back it. not only in the car very loud. it has excellent sound stage. hehe
prove it or just be quiet for once

whats next, i put two baskets and a baffle in my truck calling it "walled" and I talk **** like you? no. I'm not a POS

he already listed his scores and took the bet. Why are you saying he's didnt the bet? Seems like you dont want to pay up dude.
He’s just dragging it out until he can tweak his enough to beat me by like .1db and then he will be in his glory. That’s my guess. Because if he was louder already he would have posted it and we would have never heard the last of it. I already won by forfeit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.