Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

yeah, quite a few people on here have used those labels too
I'd use them if they're sure to get the package there. But I know if something were to happen it'd be my ass on the line, and I'd take care of it(and start packing like I'm sending it to a war zone).

I'd use them if they're sure to get the package there. But I know if something were to happen it'd be my ass on the line, and I'd take care of it(and start packing like I'm sending it to a war zone).
lolz

usualy basscorts packaging isnt too bad...but, **** happens. Need to get a hold of UPS

If you are sending 100lb items your packaging must be more than a few pieces of foam. No one is at fault but basscourt. Even if he didn't use the label they still would have denied his claim. There needs to be around 3" of packaging all around the item and it need to be in there tight and not all loosely like op and a few others have stated.

If you are sending 100lb items your packaging must be more than a few pieces of foam. No one is at fault but basscourt. Even if he didn't use the label they still would have denied his claim. There needs to be around 3" of packaging all around the item and it need to be in there tight and not all loosely like op and a few others have stated.
reading pwns you

they DID NOT deny it because of the packaging, they denied it because of the unpaid bill because of chaunb

Shut up bish,

Basscourts packaging on these batts is sub-par anyway, i have one in my truck so i know from experience. While the claim wasnt denied for packaging, if it was packaged right the batt would proly not have been ****ed.

start packing like I'm sending it to a war zone).
thats what I do for everything I ship //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif there-fore you have no problems like this.

basscourt get with the program and end this nonsesicalism!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kraudio12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kraudio12
CP, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies