Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

lol yea how can i steal somthing i dont have. it never got sent back to me from chaunb3400s work, lenscrafters in alabama is where the return addy was. take it up with him buddy. i got better stuff to do, like work. so ill be back on in 4 days when i get off again

He dont work at lenscrafters!!! U have his stuff/money and u used an unauthorized shipping label that was not in ur name or paid for. Now how is that not theft? Would u like for me to talk somemore?

He dont work at lenscrafters!!! U have his stuff/money and u used an unauthorized shipping label that was not in ur name or paid for. Would u like for me to talk somemore?
thats up to you. i dont care what you do really. and no i dont have his stuff. once i shipped it, that was the last time i saw it. and i didnt know the shipping label was unauthorized. looks like i got scammed. rawr! i better start a thread or somthing.....

Dude you are a ****ing prick. Either you poorly packed the battery, or you failed to tell UPS it was a battery. If you lived by me I would come kick your ****ing ass. Period. ****ing *****!!

Bassscort you may want to check this out:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-=-beware/460709-chaunb3400-=-shady-shady-shady.html

Chuanb has been using these labels from his business and anyone who has had a claim has been denied because he didnt pay his bill.
/\ Now thats a twist! Well i dont know either of you but id pay the man. You obviously didn't pack the thing right. Ups should have been able to toss the beast around and it should have been safe. Maybe you shouldn't have packed it (presumably) like any other amp,sub etc... The man bought from you like any other sale, he paid and should have got what he paid for. Sad to say, now since i see the way you do business, im going to steer clear of any potential transactions with you. You might not care, but im sure you've made an evident example of your self to all of us here on CA.com and possibly SMD and CACO.com. Your financial woes shouldn't influence the way you do business with others. im sure if you were loaded you wouldnt mind giving this guy his cheese back. Also, by you initially agreeing to pay the guy $20 every whenever, its my opinion that it is an admittance of guilt. You know your screwing this guy over. And if you honestly dont think so, all you have to do is empathize. What the f would you do if it was done to you? Yea thats what i thought. Anyway. Sad to see all your refs go to the shitter. Good luck and a death to all scammers. Peace.

yeah just got up this morning to check my inbox tried to go thru paypal last night and it says it couldn't be disputed because of the date being to late. So i just requested money from him, and now he tells me there isn't a chance im gonna see my money or batt. So i guess that means he does have my battery

great guy here

Both of you guys should try and get ahold of a higher up at UPS and tell them whats going on with Chuanb and either A) ask them to refund the money for the fraudulent shipping labels or B) cover the cost of the damages of the item shipped because it got denied due to an unpaid bill caused by fraudulent shipping labels.

yeah thats a good idea. Well im calling paypal to try to get something done since this guy won't get me back my money or even contact me.

all i get from him is "your not seeing your money now"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kraudio12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kraudio12
CP, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied