Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

yea so common point here is dont buy his shipping labels if you you dont waht your stuff being broken and claim denied instantly. and if you dont want to take care of it your self.
UPS probably knew they weren't legit and decided to damage whatever was in them to prove a point...kinda odd that 2(that we know of) out of just a handful of packages would end up damaged.

UPS probably knew they weren't legit and decided to damage whatever was in them to prove a point...kinda odd that 2(that we know of) out of just a handful of packages would end up damaged.
This was awhile ago though...probably like back in November, way before all this shady UPS label business started popping up

This dude is def a scammer, basscourt that **** is all your fault. You should fix that if you want to be able to do buizness

You gonna be doing tbp this year? I might make a comeback... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
not looking good... so far the year is starting off rough.

i just don't see how this type of **** happens how do you ship something without paying for the shipping?
He bought a prepaid UPS shipping label for $20. It was probably cheaper than paying shipping charges at the shipment facility. Turns out the Chaunb guy didnt pay his UPS bill so they are all unpaid shipping labels and thats why they got denied claims. Until the bill gets paid they will get denied.

luckily i bought an amp and it was shipped using one of his labels and it got here fine.

He bought a prepaid UPS shipping label for $20. It was probably cheaper than paying shipping charges at the shipment facility. Turns out the Chaunb guy didnt pay his UPS bill so they are all unpaid shipping labels and thats why they got denied claims. Until the bill gets paid they will get denied.
Well I know how much it costs to ship those batteries, and $20 is about 1/3 of that...and that's using a fedex account in order to get a shipping discount. UPS is $80-85 depending on where it's going.

bad business. do the right thing man and give the guy the battery he paid for. you shouldnt go around ripping people off just because your not man enough to make the money yourself.

yeah, its much cheaper that way. A lot of guys have been having issues with those shipping labels right now. So dont use them, period. I understand where basscort is coming from, but i also understand where OP is coming from. That amp you sent basscort, iirc, was pretty beat up too, all the screws were out of it and so on. Not that that justifies anything though, i would try to get in contact with UPS atleast basscort, try and make it right bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kraudio12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kraudio12
CP, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies