Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

Haha, what a loser. I don't see how basscort thinks these business practices are ok.

Moral of the story: ship the right way and when issues arise you'll be in a good position to fix it. If not, then you either owe the guy money or end up being a scammer because you don't make things right.

AS A SELLER, IF SOMETHING HAPPENS ON THE SHIPPING END, IT IS YOUR JOB TO MAKE IT RIGHT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, PERIOD.

Kind of funny I bought one of his Sprinter batteries and it arrived damaged...one of the corners was a little busted. It seemed fine though and it wasn't going to be visible in my install so I didn't really care about the cosmetics. I sealed it up with some Goop and it's been working fine...

I do agree with what Ryan said though, as the seller, the item is YOUR responsibility until it arrives safely and in working condition...If something goes wrong in transit, it's your responsibility to make it right.

Kind of funny I bought one of his Sprinter batteries and it arrived damaged...one of the corners was a little busted. It seemed fine though and it wasn't going to be visible in my install so I didn't really care about the cosmetics. I sealed it up with some Goop and it's been working fine...
I do agree with what Ryan said though, as the seller, your item is YOUR responsibility until it arrives safely and in working condition...If something goes wrong in transit, it's your responsibility to make it right.
How was it packaged? What material and how thick?

yeah it just really pissed me off i sent him my amp which was in great condition and my money and he sold the amp before he even shipped the battery out to me which ******. I would have really liked my amp back loved that little mtx

How was it packaged? What material and how thick?
Honestly, not all that great. The box was 2x the size of the batt, it had a particle board base, but then just some bubble wrap surrounding the batt (not enough to keep it from moving).

when i got mine it was like 2 pieces of foam on each side. And the side that was damaged only had one piece and the box looked like it had been ran over by a semi. Once the box was it opened it looked like it was snowing from all the broken foam falling everywhere.

LOL, don't know how basscourt doesn't think this is his problem anymore. Lets see....

Using a bad account for shipping thats not even his......check

Admiting to start paying back the OP $20/month......check

Then backing out......check

Packing the bat probably f'd up and thats why it arrived cracked.......check

And you actually think its not your problem....lol wow glad I haven't bought **** from you. Face it you fucked up, packed it bad enough for it to crack, used a fucked up shipping account and also agreed to pay the OP back. Pay the dude back or get him another battery easy as that.

Honestly, not all that great. The box was 2x the size of the batt, it had a particle board base, but then just some bubble wrap surrounding the batt (not enough to keep it from moving).
Wow, sounds pretty bad considering it's a 100lb batt. I finally found some boxes on ebay that work great for shipping those batts....gives about 2" all the way around and I make basically two end caps to go over the two ends of the batt so that it's snug in the corners of the box. Then I just add some padding in the middle so the box can't be pushed in easily...I've found this to work pretty well after having an issue with one of the first batts I shipped.

yea so common point here is dont buy his shipping labels if you you dont waht your stuff being broken and claim denied instantly. and if you dont want to take care of it your self.

yep pretty much unless you like broken items when you think your going to be getting something that is brand new. And it looked used to btw just to throw that in. Even tho its not that important

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kraudio12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kraudio12
CP, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies