Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

you would think he would have the monies to ship or refund i mean his family sells a fukload of potato chips //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

lol yea how can i steal somthing i dont have. it never got sent back to me from chaunb3400s work, lenscrafters in alabama is where the return addy was. take it up with him buddy. i got better stuff to do, like work. so ill be back on in 4 days when i get off again
if the amp arrived broken, wouldn't you start something up?

Anyways:

In order to realize higher profits, basscourt illegally obtained shipping labels from an unauthorized third-party. And he padded his profits a lot better than he did the battery.

It sort of reminds me how that one audio company (i forget who?) decided to use a cheaper manufacturer for their amplifiers. And the manufacturer decided to use cheaper inferior components for those amplifiers. Then all hell broke loose when they failed and didn't cover warranties.

basscourt is at fault. FURTHERMORE, BASSCOURT ENTERED INTO A CONTRACT WITH THE OP, AGREEING TO PAY 20$ A WEEK.

THAT contract was independent of the results of the case of the battery.

Not only does basscourt owe the OP a battery and $20 a week, but hes going to be sued by UPS for running fraudulent activities. Someone should report him to UPS. And I doubt hes paying taxes on the profits hes making from all this illegal activity.

In order to get your money from basscourt:

report him to UPS for taking advantage of fraudulent shipping lables.

report him to the IRS for neglecting taxes on illegal activity.

If he doesn't pay the taxes, the IRS will arrest him, fine him, and/or hold a lien against his property.

If he pays the taxes, you have solid evidence against him for using fraudulent shipping labels.

gg

Or you can just call and put a lein on his **** your self. Its not hard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

if the amp arrived broken, wouldn't you start something up?

Anyways:

In order to realize higher profits, basscourt illegally obtained shipping labels from an unauthorized third-party. And he padded his profits a lot better than he did the battery.

It sort of reminds me how that one audio company (i forget who?) decided to use a cheaper manufacturer for their amplifiers. And the manufacturer decided to use cheaper inferior components for those amplifiers. Then all hell broke loose when they failed and didn't cover warranties.

basscourt is at fault. FURTHERMORE, BASSCOURT ENTERED INTO A CONTRACT WITH THE OP, AGREEING TO PAY 20$ A WEEK.

THAT contract was independent of the results of the case of the battery.

Not only does basscourt owe the OP a battery and $20 a week, but hes going to be sued by UPS for running fraudulent activities. Someone should report him to UPS. And I doubt hes paying taxes on the profits hes making from all this illegal activity.

In order to get your money from basscourt:

report him to UPS for taking advantage of fraudulent shipping lables.

report him to the IRS for neglecting taxes on illegal activity.

If he doesn't pay the taxes, the IRS will arrest him, fine him, and/or hold a lien against his property.

If he pays the taxes, you have solid evidence against him for using fraudulent shipping labels.

gg
wow...your an idiot...

ok yeah that probably won't work.

i'm a little pissed because lincolntc690 owes me an ipod adapter for the alpine 9887 I bought from him. He took 2 months to ship the hu, and apparently forgot to ship the adapter. I got the hu in december, originally paid for it in october. and he hasn't been on for a month. Last I spoke with him he said he would get the adapter out to me right away.......sort of what he said for the headunit a few weeks after he hadn't shipped it.

anyone know his contact info?

Would you like to explain whats so funny. Im not lying, my Grandfather in AL has a lein on his Ford Probe from a guy here in Virginia who he owes 2500 to. A simple call the the county courthouse in AL got him the lein.
maybe for a car sale...but trust me when i say that you CANNOT just call and get titles to vehicles over a battery

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

maybe for a car sale...but trust me when i say that you CANNOT just call and get titles to vehicles over a battery
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif
You obviously dont know what a lein is. Just because i call and place a lein on a vehicle doesnt mean i get the title, and they dont care about the amount for the lein, a lein is a lein. A lein on a title just prevents the car from being sold, re-registered, or renewed.

reading pwns you

they DID NOT deny it because of the packaging, they denied it because of the unpaid bill because of chaunb
reading pwns you lame fuck re read what I wrote. Even If he didn't use the label

I've used these labels I know exactly how it works. Please be sure to make sure you are 100% right when trying to call someone stupid.

If he had packed it right this whole ******** deal would not have went so sour.

Would you like to explain whats so funny. Im not lying, my Grandfather in AL has a lein on his Ford Probe from a guy here in Virginia who he owes 2500 to. A simple call the the county courthouse in AL got him the lein.
Is it a mechanic lien?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kraudio12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kraudio12
CP, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied