California 370Z Install

Looks nice but nothing spectacular in the install, I dont understand why he flew you in just for the install. IMO any good installer could do that job.
if u actually read wat the TC said u wouldnt need to ask this question ***

Here are a few pics I left out.
IMG_6152.jpg
you finished the install like that? **** if that guy flew some one out for an install, how about a real installer. who can do an actual custom install.

shame you got a vacation, and the guy got a crappy install.

Bolted it threw the back of the plastic threw the metal. And as for the other guy ya ya oh well I can not do the fancy still but I can still take my time do it right, he just did not want any guy to work on it. It was not a shitty install so F OFF

was this a guy from the forum that flew you out or just some random guy? how did he find out about you? are you a famous installer and i just dont realize it? lastly, is the 370z all that much different from the 350? seems to me any installer that has worked on a 350 could of done this car. they look similar to me.
To answer your question he found me off another forum. I am on so many lol. I sort of am famous on some forums for the go to guy and who to ask. Also the 370z has so much more power than the 350 also looks better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigaudiofanati2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
bigaudiofanati2
Bridgeton, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date