Cadence vs. Audioque and DD

u may see a slight increase from dd as they hand build their subs, but is it going to be that much more, am i going to see twice 3 times the performance no, parts are parts, so im not going to pay 2 or 3 times as much for a new sub, it dosent reason out 4 me, like i said if im going to spend 800 to 1000 on a sub im going warden as it is a far superior sub then the 9500 im sorry

u can buy ur 1 dd9515 for 750 and ill buy 2 aq hdc3's alum for cheaper and well see who wins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So then what about the old T3 TSS. It LOOKED identical to a DD 9500, but it wasn't. I realize not everyone machines their own motors.... nobody does. Sure they all roll out of factories in asia but does that make them the same? I would have to interject that it really doesn't. It might give them the opportunity to perform similarly. A lot of people look and say "hey that's a DD clone" and buy it. It worked for konaki but that motor isn't the same. Based on your inability to state a factory name or give ANYTHING other than blind speculation I have to conclude that you are talking out your ass. Great observation that they look the same. Anything else, you have no clue what you're talking about. I too think DD is too high, but they used pricing to get the market share they want. They are the most sought after brand name for devoted car audio enthusiasts like us. You might buy another brand, but that was because they attempted to emulate DD.

but ur a dd ***** so no use in argueing with u, id gladly have some of my friends bring their wardens next 2 ur dd9500 and **** on it

So then what about the old T3 TSS. It LOOKED identical to a DD 9500, but it wasn't. I realize not everyone machines their own motors.... nobody does. Sure they all roll out of factories in asia but does that make them the same? I would have to interject that it really doesn't. It might give them the opportunity to perform similarly. A lot of people look and say "hey that's a DD clone" and buy it. It worked for konaki but that motor isn't the same. Based on your inability to state a factory name or give ANYTHING other than blind speculation I have to conclude that you are talking out your ass. Great observation that they look the same. Anything else, you have no clue what you're talking about. I too think DD is too high, but they used pricing to get the market share they want. They are the most sought after brand name for devoted car audio enthusiasts like us. You might buy another brand, but that was because they attempted to emulate DD.
most sought after brand are u sure about that ???

mclerico83 - you are the only person preaching this ****. DD is not always as overpriced as you say, find the right dealer and you can get it for cheaper than Cadence and Audioque, I got my 2512 for cheaper than the Cadence copy.

The subs that I've ran before - Nightshade 18, Treo ssx 15, DD 9512G, Cadence daytona 121c 12s

amps - AQ2200, db drive pt 2000.1, Hifonics 1606D, Alphasonic pma12000

Out of all the woofers, cadence wins. I had BOTH 12s in 3 cubes ported and they still out did my nightshade 18, in half the space they needed. I am planning on putting one of the daytonas in the same box that my 9512g was in and compare.

mclerico83 - you are the only person preaching this ****. DD is not always as overpriced as you say, find the right dealer and you can get it for cheaper than Cadence and Audioque, I got my 2512 for cheaper than the Cadence copy.
2512 is a chinease sub only the 3500 and 9500 up are made in ok

2010-03-23_121104.jpg

2010-03-23_121127.jpg

2010-03-23_121239.jpg

but ur a dd ***** so no use in argueing with u, id gladly have some of my friends bring their wardens next 2 ur dd9500 and **** on it
Yeah neo motor vs ferrite. Probably. You have to compare apples to apples junior. The warden vs the Z... and we don't have a clue who would win that one. I'm a DD what? Someone likes a certain brand so now they are 5 stars? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.