Cadence vs. Audioque and DD

Also. can you get a kevlar cone option from aq or cadence???? No you cant get **** custom.. DD will do a lot for you.
im not saying their a great company no way am i, but the structure and basic sub all come from the same build house, yes dd will customize it 4 u, thats great, u can get cadence customize 4 me 2, but no they dont do it 4 the masses.

Like I said, f*** world records, none of those 2 cars/vans are the same.. I say. Same enclosure, same amp, same wattage, same everything.. And see which one meters better.

But who designed the motor??? DD maybe?? The motors are not the same either, the cadence are basic generic motors, and the aq are closer but not as close to the DD motors.

ok sir, for the price ur paying of course, but like hey if u can afford a ddz etc have fun but even if i did i would never pay the price 4 it when i can get a warden for 800 bucks and might be a better sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

But who designed the motor??? DD maybe?? The motors are not the same either, the cadence are basic generic motors, and the aq are closer but not as close to the DD motors.
called china buddy everything comes from china nowadays. um motor is the same exept cadence puts a cooler on top of the motor thats it, cadence actually has a bigger motor then the hdc3

Ok lets just call this one, we can argue all night but we are not getting anywhere... I would love to see a warden and a DDZ head up... Would be very interesting.

#

Frequency Response 28Hz - 500Hz

#

3" Four Layer 22 Gague Flat Aluminum Voice Coil

#

Double Stack 400oz. Magnet Motor Structure

#

High Excursion Heavy Duty Surround

#

Heavy Duty Fiberglass Woven Cone

#

Vented Cast Aluminum Frame

#

Heavy Duty Screw Terminals

#

High Excursion Heavy Duty Quad Spider

#

Available in DVC 1 Ohm, 2 Ohm, and Quad Coil 1 Ohm

#

Mounting Depth 9.5"

ok thats why cadence daytona holds th 2 sub record in the world lol, ur talking out ur ass now, their all the same, just cause u paid a lot of money 4 ur dd im sprry.
Is that on music or burp? Because Craig Butler is the loudest vehicle on earth right now and he runs 2 DD's

hey maybe a ddz will outplay a warden but u know what id rather spend the couple grand extra i saved on boosting up the engine in my car or maybe putting some nice suspension to hold the enclosure without sag

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.