Cadence vs. Audioque and DD

Well, then, lets see all 3 subs put on the line.. Same enclosure, same wattage, same everything. See which one performs better.... DD has my vote : )
owners of DD and AQ are related FYI newb

But DD is built better from experiences I've had.
what everyone doesnt seem to get is AQ is the best copy of DD that they could get done for the cheap price they sell them for. i beleive AQ buys the hdc3 12 from china for like 80.00 a peice built. they are not the exact same sub but it was modeled after DD yes. so for a 1/3 of the DD price you get a awesome AQ sub or buy two of them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and if anyone has two full recone kits for some dd3510c's or e's please pm me with a price...also need baskets and gasket......10'S

Cadence Subs are being built by DD in OK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif , last I check they were completely built in China , @ least give DD the credit that they assemble there 35/95 series stuff along with the (HD3 Alum. coil version)

Just FYi your going to see alot of Konaki,Cadence like copys out of china in the next 3 years that resemble the DD 35/95 series , but they are not assembled in OK, by DD or anyone else they are turn key from asia, The AQ subs work very well, as I am sure the Cadence subs do , but trying to compare them to the DD stuff is not really a fair comparision, to either company.

cadence has their own subs they assemble in america in their own store in jersey buddy, i have a few in my car right here, and the cadence subs do come in aluminumn coils, i said they come from the same place aq gets their subs and amps.

look

iA9-HC Class D Mono Block - iA SERIES - Cadence Acoustics, LTD

identical same plant as aq22000d just newer version

ZRS-C6 Linear Class D Mono Block - ZRS SERIES - Cadence Acoustics, LTD

identical to aq35000 the new one ill have pics up in a couple days

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/amplifiers/394845-audioque-2200d-cadence-ia9.html

i know though through proven tests the ia9 puts out a lil more then the 2200d

All of the HDC3's have the same motor, if I'm not mistaken. And the 2510 is no pushover. My single 2510 did a 141.0 on ~ 800w, my pair of HDC3 10's on an AQ2200@1ohm are doing 143.7. I know there are more factors in play, but doubled the cone area and doubled the power and got +2.7db. The AQ is only going to kill the 2500 because it can take more power, but 1500 to each and the HDC3 is gonna catch hell from the 2500. Put 3k on the AQ and of course it's going to kill the other two because they can't take it.
So how do you do a fair comparison, really? Wouldn't any quality sub of the same size and comparable power handling be pretty **** close? Put all 3 in the same box on the same power and I'll bet they're all within a couple tenths. It would probably come down to tuning and whichever sub performs best at that tuning. They all seem to want ~ 1.5 cubes, but DD wants a 37hz tune and AQ wants 40. Who knows where Cadence wants to be.
zrs-10 is closer to a 3500

CADENCE 12" 2000w COMPETITION CAR AUDIO SUBWOOFER SUB - eBay (item 350354808094 end time Jun-14-10 18:43:20 PDT)

they sell the 10 for 150

aq and cadence same factory buildhouse their amps etc, the new zrs c series are identical 2 aq as was their ia series, the daytona subs and hdc3 subs are identical same place in china copies of dd yes,

aq and cadence same factory buildhouse their amps etc, the new zrs c series are identical 2 aq as was their ia series, the daytona subs and hdc3 subs are identical same place in china copies of dd yes,
I'm not arguing I'm asking. Where EXACTLY are these factories? What are their names?

china i have 2 take my amp apart its a chinease name, but everything is made in china korea etc, all the parts, the difference is dd assembles theirs here, and aq and cadence has most of their subs asembled in china as it cuts cost because cheaper labor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.