Cadence or Hifonics?

Cadence or Hifonics

• Hifonics Brutus 1606D

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Cadence TXA-1000D

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
they have a 2500rms amp as well...txa is just their newest line atleast...I love my txa...It pushes my type R 15" perfectly fine...Low current draw and doesn't overheat...I can't complain though...I've always ilke their amps, especially my old a7hc

If they gave a **** they wouldnt have this http://www.kaulaiscool.com/images/computers/amp_manualPicture2.jpg

in their manual.

My jobs also in IT and I think we can both agree that nobody would buy from them after seeing that.

(check the power/grounds if you didnt notice)

Pzaul
Lmao that's funny as ****, but being an EE I/we know that the people that design the boards/equipment don't make the manuals. So that really doesn't mean anything. Funny as **** though.

Cadence are rated at 13.8W. Not sure what Hifonics rates their as.

yeah but that's just a misprint, if that is too much for you to handle then i guess you wont buy from Cadence. Most of us know the difference and don't bother with manuals...

yeah but that's just a misprint, if that is too much for you to handle then i guess you wont buy from Cadence. Most of us know the difference and don't bother with manuals...
it's mostly the point that they are stating a class A/B amplifier with 2 40amp fuses at 13.8 volts is putting out 1200rms. that and the bass knob arrived doa (yes some people think they shouldnt be used at all), and the lpf was crap.

pzaully

hope it runs great. they do look very nice, even if they are over sized. I'm pretty sure it will thrash your cvrs pretty easy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

(hopefully dvc 4ohms)

Pzaully

Edit: would have loved to seen another all US Amps setup though...

People recommending Cadence over Hifonics? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

What has this forum come to! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

If i go with the Hifonics, is there like a knob where i can set the RMS? What i'm asking is that if i wire 2 Type R Dual 4 Ohms into a 1Ohm, would it be constant 800RMS per sub?

If i go with the Hifonics, is there like a knob where i can set the RMS? What i'm asking is that if i wire 2 Type R Dual 4 Ohms into a 1Ohm, would it be constant 800RMS per sub?
Every amp has a gain knob.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...