Cadence or Hifonics?

Cadence or Hifonics

• Hifonics Brutus 1606D

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Cadence TXA-1000D

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
I have experienced or been around both and Cadence has seemed to faired better. Talk to a member JasonPaul on CAF, he is a Cadence Tech and is very helpful with questions. I think the Cadence amp you are looking at is on sale on their online outlet store.

Also, food for thought: Warranty says a lot about a product. And I can promise you will be happy dealing with a company like Cadence, and people like Jason. You need to understand, hifonics might have had a good price where you looked, but Im willing to bet it wasn't an authorized dealer and warranty claims would be terrible to deal with, if you get one at all. Buying from Cadence directly, you get 2 years of warranty from people who give a ****.

-I work for a computer company, so I felt the need to explain this. I feel no remorse for people who don't have an understanding of the importance of their products warranty.

Also, food for thought: Warranty says a lot about a product. And I can promise you will be happy dealing with a company like Cadence, and people like Jason. You need to understand, hifonics might have had a good price where you looked, but Im willing to bet it wasn't an authorized dealer and warranty claims would be terrible to deal with, if you get one at all. Buying from Cadence directly, you get 2 years of warranty from people who give a ****.
-I work for a computer company, so I felt the need to explain this. I feel no remorse for people who don't have an understanding of the importance of their products warranty.
that was the good thing about cadence. i ordered from their ebay account and the price was low and they were authorized! so i got the 2 year warranty.

Interesting, I was going to go for the Cadence anyway since the Hifonics are overrated and overused. I'll give Jason a holla //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for the reasoning

I have a txa1000d powering a 15" type R and soon to be 2 txa's strapped powering both..I love it so far...Strong amp and hasnt got hot on me yet...

I dont have experience with the the txa but i do know i love my zrs and i think there under appreciated amps, i kno my zrs 9 i have a cover over it and still never gets hot pushin its 2k power in hot weather!

New cadence amps vs hifonics is a joke. I replaced my last TXA cadence amp with a hifonics. Ridiculous how poor their quality is now. Ever wonder why you can find their amps brand new now for under 100 bucks? Because they are crap and they know it.

I havnt sold my TXA6004 because I'd feel too guilty offloading this crap onto someone else.

http://www.kaulaiscool.com/images/car_audio/all3_new_amps.jpg

Dont forget the TXA's are incredibly over sized for no bloody reason.

Pzaul

Edit: Thats a BXi2006d and a XM-4S for comparison

just wondering but is the txa1000d the biggest amp Cadence has? ive never owned one but ive never heard any bad things about them. if theres something bigger please let me know. i have a 12" BTL on the way and was just thinking of getting a bxi2006d or maybe the one above it.

If they gave a **** they wouldnt have this

http://www.kaulaiscool.com/images/computers/amp_manualPicture2.jpg

in their manual.

My jobs also in IT and I think we can both agree that nobody would buy from them after seeing that.

(check the power/grounds if you didnt notice)

Pzaul

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...