Audison SRX4 or Eclipse EA4100?

Hi. I am trying to decide which amp to get..the Audison SRX4 or the Eclipse EA4100. I'm going to be pairing it with some Hertz HSK165 speakers and an Alpine PXA-H701 receiver. Which one should I grab?
I have the EA4000 and am very happy with it running it bridged 175wx2 to Alpine components up front good mids and highs IMO.

If you are using the H701 for processing I would spend a little extra money and get the Audison LRx 4.300.

The Audison and Eclipse you listed are both good I don't think one is better than the other. They both have good cx-over built in, make good clean power. So with ever one is cheaper.IMO

I am a big Audison fan so I would tell you to get Audison but that is personal preference.

alpine pxa-h701 isnt a receiver.....its a sound processor (multi channel audio processor) ....u do know that right? its not a deck...
Yeah, knew that. It's just that I'm still coming to grips with the terminology hehe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I won't be using an HU of any kind. Instead I'll be running a CarPC to the H701 via a toslink optical cable, and then will control the volume, eq settings, etc via RUX controller, which will be mounted in the dash where my default HU would have gone. Bypassing an HU will be beneficial to me, since I won't need an extra DIN bay in the front.

Hi. I am trying to decide which amp to get..the Audison SRX4 or the Eclipse EA4100. I'm going to be pairing it with some Hertz HSK165 speakers and an Alpine PXA-H701 receiver. Which one should I grab?
I also have the Hertz HSK 165's. I am 99% sure i am going with the Audison Srx3. clearly the 2 channles will be running the Hertz and i am going to go with an IDQ 12. Any reason you are thinking the SRX4 over the SRx3?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.