Cab 2000.1

Anyone who is "smart" knows better than running a 200$ amp that low. Even then you set the gains and understand the outputs are limited to 1600 they won't burn up.
Would you stfu already. You constantly say stupid sh*t about things you know nothing about, try to back pedal, then end up contradicting yourself on a regular basis. A schmuck indeed.

people ran the cab at 1/2ohm. try that with other budget amps. 

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Anyone who is "smart" knows better than running a 200$ amp that low. Even then you set the gains and understand the outputs are limited to 1600 they won't burn up.

U say run at half ohm and then u say it’s dumb? What.....

U say run at half ohm and then u say it’s dumb? What.....
You can't assimilate or comperhend. I said anyone who knew better isn't buying a cab.

Also you should interpret from this statement that people have run them at ohm and they haven't failed.

Guy here matter fact has two running at .5.

Would you stfu already. You constantly say stupid sh*t about things you know nothing about, try to back pedal, then end up contradicting yourself on a regular basis. A schmuck indeed.
You stupid.

Guy here has two at half ohm. I've seen two personally run 1/2 ohm. One guy is a rookie the other guy is a budget baller.

Stick to insults because you know Jack's **** about audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.