Cab 2000.1

Ok, as a business person myself I can think of only 1 reason for the "Retiring" of the CAB1600.1 and that is a high failure rate which equals to above expected warranty costs for CAB. It's the only reason you kill off a successful model and the core of your entire business. The 2000.1 isn't an "Upgrade" to the 1600.1, it's a whole new model that has been on the market and even discontinued by Soundstream (Assuming the 6000D is designed like the 5000D I Tested). I wouldn't get all excited over this one... If your looking for a .5 stable budget amp I think the best value for .5 is the PPI Black Ice 7000.1D.

Ok, as a business person myself I can think of only 1 reason for the "Retiring" of the CAB1600.1 and that is a high failure rate which equals to above expected warranty costs for CAB. It's the only reason you kill off a successful model and the core of your entire business. The 2000.1 isn't an "Upgrade" to the 1600.1, it's a whole new model that has been on the market and even discontinued by Soundstream (Assuming the 6000D is designed like the 5000D I Tested). I wouldn't get all excited over this one... If your looking for a .5 stable budget amp I think the best value for .5 is the PPI Black Ice 7000.1D.
And I think that ppi black ice is trash!!!! Had one and blew up ASAP. Then I got a t1.6000.DL and it was a beast for the price. Deff would take a t1.6000.DL over the black ice trash

ijmReQp.jpg

tJaobf3.jpg

T16000.DL:naughty:

And your probably the only one still using photobucket //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

And your probably the only one still using photobucket //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
The photo is saved in photo bucket.. if u can tell it’s a screen shot and I used IMGUR to post the pic

And I think that ppi black ice is trash!!!! Had one and blew up ASAP. Then I got a t1.6000.DL and it was a beast for the price. Deff would take a t1.6000.DL over the black ice trash
That's surprising, The black Ice I tested was pretty stout. The T1.6000DL looks decent as well

What about a Saz 1500?
Probably the 420$ price tag.

bro, you literally missed all the CAB fail posts on facebook. They have their fair share of failures and they arent that stable or efficient down low.
Implying they're stable and efficient anywhere.

If your looking for a .5 stable budget amp you should probably not be looking at "budget" amp
FTFY

Bwahahahahaha

Didn't everybody get the plugin to fix that? I'm not uploading anything new there but still have a lot of pictures stored there.

these guys arent morons dude, just as knowledgeable in the game as you and me. If your box rise is not to a certain point, the CAB does not like it one bit.
Anyone who is "smart" knows better than running a 200$ amp that low. Even then you set the gains and understand the outputs are limited to 1600 they won't burn up.

Probably the 420$ price tag.

Implying they're stable and efficient anywhere.

FTFY

Bwahahahahaha

Didn't everybody get the plugin to fix that? I'm not uploading anything new there but still have a lot of pictures stored there.
I can't speak for everyone but I myself just said the hell with it and went with Imgur instead. Those with large build logs with tons of pics are prob the ones that got screwed the most. Even "cough Steve Meade himself cough".

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

You aren't smart enought to understand. You get a pass..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.