C2 Audio Threatcon 2 12 problem

2 things.
As a seller, always take a video of your **** showing that it works while you state the date and the buyer of the item and then a brief video of you packaging the item. This will cover your *** so that you have proof it was in perfect order when it left your hands.

As a buyer, take a video of you unboxing and hooking up each item that you buy to verify that it works as stated. This will cover you as a buyer so that you can show that the item was defective upon you receiving it.

If this is done on both sides everytime, you will always know where the fault lies and it will also make it easier to file a claim with any shipping company
You're honestly right all i have is pictures and playing time video the day before

Like i said i tested them 2 days after getting them only because i worked until 11 at night the day they arrived. Everything was ok then. basket looks fine to me, looks just like the other one sitting beside me.
I'll get with Chris to see if there's anything that can be done....probably not...but I'll check for you.

@jasonbillnelson ; @The Audio Guy ;

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

[quote name='jasonbillnelson']I gotta go for a bit but I'll check back in a little bit. I'll keep trying to contact chris about maybe a recone or something.[/QUOTE]

Cant recone this shit has shifted

I'm not covering anything with you cutting it open, i would like you to have it checked out
There is nothing to check out.. the cone isnt moving someone else is gonna do the same thing i did. only difference is id have to pay them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.