new woofer

Hatsfan

going to upgrade my system needing a little help

been looking at the dd2515 some say they are amzing and then others say they are ok or

the hdc415 herd good and bad about them to

the box will be built for the sub witch ever one i buy

and power is not a problem

all imput would be of great help

thx guys

going to upgrade my system needing a little help been looking at the dd2515 some say they are amzing and then others say they are ok or

the hdc415 herd good and bad about them to

the box will be built for the sub witch ever one i buy

and power is not a problem

all imput would be of great help

thx guys
You are all over the place the 2515 and hdc4 are 2 totally diff monsters ..depends om what u want ..what kinda power do u have on tap? Both like large enclosures thats where the similarities end ..ive ran the 3512s and now run the hdc4 12s

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

And what bad have u heard about the hdc4?

i have 2500rms on tap that with my electrical and every thing. and the hdc dont do good with every day play just what iv herd and im running focal i need the sub to go to 1ohm

looking for day player but if i wanted to hit the lanes then i could so that why im looking at these subs

i have 2500rms on tap that with my electrical and every thing. and the hdc dont do good with every day play just what iv herd and im running focal i need the sub to go to 1ohmlooking for day player but if i wanted to hit the lanes then i could so that why im looking at these subs
Well the 2515 wont take 2500 for very long and the hdc4 will laugh at 2500..and built in a proper box they do fine daily while getting loud as ****.i run 2hdc4 12s daily tuned at 32htz

Yeah 2500 watts that DD 2500 will only take so much daily from that much power. 95's can be had pretty cheap used

yeah the amp will go .5 and but o gpt a dealer making me a deal on the 2500s custom box and sub all in stalled 650.

but i know i can get the hdc4 about the same price off the site so for the money witch is better

yeah the amp will go .5 and but o gpt a dealer making me a deal on the 2500s custom box and sub all in stalled 650. but i know i can get the hdc4 about the same price off the site so for the money witch is better
Hdc4s are 399 ..650 for a 2515 and a box sounds like robbery..unless thats for 2 of them

Only thing about the hdc4 is that it only comes in d1 config..so ur amp has to be .5ohm stable
Can you explain why his amp has to be .5 ohm stable? can't he wire them in series and us a 2ohm stable amp? please explain your reasoning?

Can you explain why his amp has to be .5 ohm stable? can't he wire them in series and us a 2ohm stable amp? please explain your reasoning?
I dnt think he was saying .5 is the only way you can wire a dual1ohm sub too... Any idea how much 2500+@2ohms would cost??

I dnt think he was saying .5 is the only way you can wire a dual1ohm sub too... Any idea how much 2500+@2ohms would cost??
it all depends on what company you go with. the alpine amps are 2k-2.3k and i have two and both only cost me about $700 total.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.