C2 Audio Threatcon 2 12 problem

@pro\-rabbit ;

Any way you could change the name of this thread? Dont wanna spoil C2's name for something they did not do. Please and thank you.

Its been a week today since i got them, how do you guys think this claim will go?
Hopefully the claim will go well. Either way. Take those pictures and email them and this occurrence to Chris at c2audio@live.com and let him know Jason talked to him about your situation around 7pm eastern. He told me that he would work with you as far as purchasing a discounted new one with the return of this one. But since it looks like a shipping issue hopefully fedex accepts the claim. But either way he said he'll try and help you out so send him a message with all this information and pictures.

Hopefully the claim will go well. Either way. Take those pictures and email them and this occurrence to Chris at c2audio@live.com and let him know Jason talked to him about your situation around 7pm eastern. He told me that he would work with you as far as purchasing a discounted new one with the return of this one. But since it looks like a shipping issue hopefully fedex accepts the claim. But either way he said he'll try and help you out so send him a message with all this information and pictures.
Not even C2 Audio's problem and they're still willing to help. A+

Op & TAG, best of luck with the claim issue.

Well, first off it's a C2... You people have too high of expectations for Chinese cookie cutter companies
I appreciate your input but the Threatcon-2 woofer has been on the market for over a year with less than 1% failure rate. This woofer took nearly a year in development before it ever hit the market and anyone on here that owns one can back up my statement of it is clearly an amazing woofer for the money (Under $160). As far as Chinese Cookie cutter company... We are a American owned and operate out of Youngstown OH. Yes the threatcon-2 is assembled in China as this is how we can offer it for such a great price. If you want American woofers We do hand build the Threatcon-4 in house. -Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.