C2 Audio Pre-Sale!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wish I had seen this pre-sale. 4 15's in the back of my astro would be nice. Side note Im glad to see the operation wounded warrior logo on the page, means a lot to know his company supports those not fortunate enough to come home as they left.

Really wish I had seen this pre-sale. 4 15's in the back of my astro would be nice. Side note Im glad to see the operation wounded warrior logo on the page, means a lot to know his company supports those not fortunate enough to come home as they left.
Chris is all for WWP! And as for 15's....Those will be arriving around Mid June. I've discussed pre-sale with Chris but we don't have a date or a firm price to sell the 15"s at yet. Stay tuned though!!

Back at the shop today to finish up the remaining subs to test and inspect! Every one of them has performed exactly how we want them to!! I can't wait to ship these out to everyone who ordered tomorrow!!!

--Chris

Chris is all for WWP! And as for 15's....Those will be arriving around Mid June. I've discussed pre-sale with Chris but we don't have a date or a firm price to sell the 15"s at yet. Stay tuned though!!
Correct!!! Stay tuned and we will keep you updated!

---Chris

Don't know what you guys are all up to right now but I'm burning the Midnight Oil tonight!!!! I'm about 65% through testing and inspecting all of the woofers and am knocking them out 1 at a time by myself so my guys can come into work normal hours tomorrow. I'm hoping to be done around 3am!!!

--Chris

Don't know what you guys are all up to right now but I'm burning the Midnight Oil tonight!!!! I'm about 65% through testing and inspecting all of the woofers and am knocking them out 1 at a time by myself so my guys can come into work normal hours tomorrow. I'm hoping to be done around 3am!!!
--Chris
NICE! Puttin in WORK!

--Chris
Thats awesome man. I hope my pair makes it on the truck tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants