C2 Audio Pre-Sale!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can these really handle?
Chris has had 1200 watts going to a single Threatcon 2 but it was exceeding mech limits and coil was leaving the gap. It went at this wattage for 55 mins before failure. The fail issue has been resolved. He also ran the sub at 800 watts for a few hours with absolutely no issues at all. You can see videos of that on YouTube. Just search C2CarAudio.

Frequency range is needed more for full range speakers....Subwoofers are primarily used at lower hz. I have mine set to filter 70hz and below and subsonic filter is at 20ish
How about some db/frequency charts? I just want to see some solid numbers on how low these will play and where they will drop off on higher frequencys like 100hz

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Frequency range is needed more for full range speakers....Subwoofers are primarily used at lower hz. I have mine set to filter 70hz and below and subsonic filter is at 20ish
How about some db/frequency charts? I just want to see some solid numbers on how low these will play and where they will drop off on higher frequencys like 100hz

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

It's a new line man. Chris hasn't put it on the term-lab yet, so no charts to give you man. He's waiting on the final production model. The box he had the prototype set up in on his testing video was 2.25 cu ft tuned to 32hz. He said it got pretty loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants