Buzzing Sound

Participant count
  • Participant list
are the speakers amped? sounds like you have a ground buzz. Try wiggling the RCAs if you have an amp. Also try remaking the ground on the HU, it might be in a bad spot.

are the speakers amped? sounds like you have a ground buzz. Try wiggling the RCAs if you have an amp. Also try remaking the ground on the HU, it might be in a bad spot.

Yeah it is amped, will it hurt my system or amp?

It wont hurt them, buts its obviously annoying so why not fix it. Check your grounds on the amp, and on the HU and then unplug the RCA's and see if it goes away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Did you try the red on both sides, then the white on both sides. It may be a bad cable.
Got it figured out. The PAC LP7-4 LOC seemed to do the trick, and brought the noise down to a very quiet hiss similar to the stock radio...
Ok, last ditch effort; I assume the radio high outputs do work but are capped off at the moment. Try using a passive LOC, it will be cheaper than...
Your math isn't so good. I made a mistake I'm sorry. I'm striving to be perfect like you.
Just got off the phone with Matt, that box isnt going to work, but ill put this out there..... https://www.soundoffaudio.com/ Anyone in south...

About this thread

apexi5

10+ year member
import racer
apexi5
Chattanooga, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date