Yes I finally got my RE8s

LBX2G
10+ year member

R.I.P Camofluage
Well they finally have arrived. They got here a day after I made the thread complaining about Fedex. Well i kno how u guys love pic so here are sum.

THe lost package.

img01755jk.jpg

img01766vu.jpg

img01775bq.jpg

img01781qq.jpg

The box they are going in is .642 cuft sealed per chamber. THey get loud and low. I might port them later. But i kinda like the way it sounds now. I just need to seal the box better. I am gettin huffing type sound. Does anyone kno if It could be something else?

img01795tm.jpg

oh and here is the amp that is power them Crossfire Cfa-142 35x2

Occasioni_1065605433.jpg

OH and these things sound awsome. IF this is there lowest line of woofers. THen **** that xxx and that MT must be dangerous.

mmmmmmmmm.........hardwood floors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Oh, nice subs too I guess

I have the same sandals.
O and nice subs BTW. I will hopefully be getting some from the group buy.
i got 2 of them on the way for the box i'm glassing for my boss. if they sound good i was thinking of getting a butt load of 'em...just to prove a point to the g/f's little brother. he said that there is no way that any number of 8's could take a 15(low or loud)

p.s. nice subs, just put 2 of the 10s in g/f's car. WOW...for thier size they pack a punch!!!

could u tell me the mounting depth of them? I was thinking about putting too in my reg cab truck, with my 10s, I can't get my seats back all the way. Also do u know any other specs? like the xmax? how much power u give em? And do u know how much airspace is recommended? thanks

could u tell me the mounting depth of them? I was thinking about putting too in my reg cab truck, with my 10s, I can't get my seats back all the way. Also do u know any other specs? like the xmax? how much power u give em? And do u know how much airspace is recommended? thanks
check there website www.Reaudio.com or call them they are very helpful.But it is not an nice idea to mix and match subs.

i got 2 of them on the way for the box i'm glassing for my boss. if they sound good i was thinking of getting a butt load of 'em...just to prove a point to the g/f's little brother. he said that there is no way that any number of 8's could take a 15(low or loud)
p.s. nice subs, just put 2 of the 10s in g/f's car. WOW...for thier size they pack a punch!!!
they will surpise u. i mean for an $112 they where well worth it. I mean well.

i didnt mean "with" my tens. i was planning on taking them out, and putting the 8s in. I dont know if i should go with kodas, treos, re8's or what. I want to be loud with 0.4ft^3 each and 200w rms each.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.