BUYING knob & s.o.s with sub tune

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ali2627

RockFord P300 10 inch connected to cl2i.

(BUYING) rockford bass level knob (aux connection)

I've connected my setup and tested for the first time today and it doesn't sound as good as i thought. I need to tune it but i dont have the tools to check or skills so i may give it to a shop. it sounds over powering and just thumping sounds not bass from a song but more just like thumb tumb thumb sounds..

NEED this pic below dont wana spend more than 15$ just need the knob no wire
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would assume they are pretty accurate as long as they are directly tied into the clip circuit on the amp. Having said that, the signal traveling...
I use bass knob all the time. Some songs it's almost all the way down. Some stuff, 80s music, it's all the way up. Different songs bass levels...
I dont see a Username and date on any of these pics that the FOR SALE Rules Should Apply. Are these pics off Ebay?? Place those with the pics so...
That's nothing but an annoyingly common phrase to try to sound smart. Don't say "gain is not a volume knob" until you can explain how it differs...
I used a 50k pot. A solder type potentiometer that I soldered panel mount RCA connectors to.

About this thread

Ali2627

Ali2627
Los Angeles,ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Ali2627