Burp box...

This might be frowned upon... but i dont pay attention to any of that. I never use winisd. I dont feel its practical for spl, where literally nothing makes sense... i build, test, rebuild, retest etc.
I just KNEW you were going to say that... LOL!... well this is attempt #1 then... I'll finish it up and post how it went... no matter the results... I hope it'll gain with the tuning change...

The box i posted is an 8" aero on a box that is 3.7cu. Thats a good amount of port area, and it does fine
That's what... a little over 50 in2 but an aero... you can utilize a slightly smaller port area if you use those... correct?

Was testing earlier... 30 sec music average

1497a5y.png

Yes, use ssf. Idk how rugged the spiders are on those evls.

I dont use ssf, but i dont really listen to music when the burp box is in, and if i do, i avoid **** like decaf.

Yes, use ssf. Idk how rugged the spiders are on those evls.
I dont use ssf, but i dont really listen to music when the burp box is in, and if i do, i avoid **** like decaf.
I've got a daily setup and that box is my baby... it's VERY close to a box for 2 12" X's and eventually that's the plan... this will be only to burp not demo... I'll be careful to avoid the LOWS for once... I'm surprised at the durability of these EVL's as I usually play 35 and under constantly but I do know what you mean... they are NOT really meant to throw 4"...LOL!... I wish...

Just stay above 40hz and you can still play stuff to test it out

Webbie 6 12s 45hz and 55hz

Jeezy Prime Minister 47hz

Ciara Goodies 51hz

Jay z Hello Brooklyn 2.0 49hz

Beamer benz or bentley 53hz

Project Pat Rinky Dink (rumble) 51-54hz

Oh no i just meant to say that aeros are effective at 9-12sq in per cube. Where as slots are usually 12-16
That's exactly what I meant... high power levels need closer to 12 in2 per cube...correct?.. but you still will need sufficient port area... Thanks... I've not been giving too much "advice" lately but reading posts instead and learning... I don't want to step on it any more than the next guy... all your help has been invaluable... I think I just might do okay next Wednesday... we'll see...

Depends a little on driver and amount of throw they have...as long as im not an extreme range on port area, i focus more on frequency and metering style. Those are related to port area also

Depends a little on driver and amount of throw they have...as long as im not an extreme range on port area, i focus more on frequency and metering style. Those are related to port area also
Jeez... LOL!.. it IS build and test... repeat... but those guidelines are generally correct I hope... it'll save me some sweat... I AM in Phoenix...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.