SOLD *BUNCH* of stuff for sale!

mattj
5,000+ posts

Resonant Engineering
Wisconsin
Well, its time to clear out everything sitting around here thats not being used or doesnt have any plans to be used. Got something you'd like to trade or some of my stuff?.... Just throw an offer.

Myron & Davis 7" Headrest monitors:

Got 2 of these. One without a headrest and in great condition, and one that had an attempted theft but in an escalade (tan) headrest. The attempted theft screen has all wiring intact but casing is cracked off from the sliding power viewing angle. I dont see any reason why it wouldnt work but mabye you could take the case apart and fix it manually. The minor damage is behind the screen so if you did fix it, it would not be visible, but have the possiblility to not have a moving viewing angle. 100 plus shipping for both.

MA Audio HK HardKore 4" 2-ways:

Brand new in the box. Still have factory wrapped plastic. Specs are 60w rms, 120w peak. 360 degree Swivel mount tweeter. Strontium magnets. 4 ohm coils, 91.3 sensitivity, 2" mounting depth, freq response: 70hz - 22khz. 35 plus shipping for these and ill throw in a bunch of ma audio misc goodies.

Crossfire P1C4 4" components:

Used but in great condition. Got box, manual, and everything else that came with it. I will throw in a free set of tweeters to go along with this comp set. 50w rms, 100w peak is what is claimed. Silk dome tweets.

35 plus shipping for these.

Memphis flat 1/0 power wire with 250a in-line fuse/case:

Got 14 ft of this with 3ft of ground that will come along with it. 20 shipped.

Caddilac Escalade Headunit Relocation harness:

This is the entire headunit relocation harness so you can reset your oil life and all the other stuff that GM incorporates into that **** stock headunit they use. Tons of hassle and lots of wiring to do this, get it cheap! 20 shipped.

JL Audio 650-CSi Component System:

Great condition comp set from JL Audio. No grills, box, manual. 6.5s and .5 tweets, 50rms, Freq response - 59hz - 22kHz. 60 shipped.

Planet Audio 2500d Amp:

You know what this amp does, ive had it for sale for a while now and put it on ebay and the guy backed out on me. Ive got a bite but ill throw it up here while its still in my possession. 300 plus shipping.

JL Audio W1-4 15" Subwoofer:

Sub is in decent shape and plays perfectly fine. I picked it up used to have it for home use but its been a basket to hold small things like screws and connecters for half a year. It had 15 seconds of play in my possession to make sure it works and sat ever since I got it. 35 plus shipping.

Clarion DCZ625 6 Disk CD Changer:

Not an MP3 or DVD changer and im not even sure if there is CDs or not in it. Dont know much about it. Decent condition. 40 shipped.

Alpine CDA-7977 CD Player:

Used in my truck to take a 5th place in USACi World Finals in Basic Consumer 0-300 SQ. Amazing Headunit but I need MP3 capabilities. 200 shipped.

GSI 17' RCA Interconnects:

What more is there to say? 17 foot RCAs and ive got 3 sets. 15 shipped for all 3 sets.

Phoenix Gold Distro Block:

(three)-3 1/0 Guage inputs to (four)-4 / 8 guage outputs. Part of the Gold series line-up. Rated to 250a. 10 shipped.

I believe thats it for right now. I accept PayPal (NON-CREDIT CARD) payments and Money Orders. I have 35+ feedback on EBay and I believe theres one feedback for me in the feedback section. I can be vouched for by numberous members on this forum as well. Like I said, if you got possible trades, just mention them. Some specific things im looking for are Alpine Mp3/cd Player or Eclipse Mp3/cd Player, a custom carpeted box/amp rack for my s10 with my specifications, RE XXX Mids, RE RE comps, Phoenix Gold TI series amp, RE 35.1 reg or *LE* (I miss my old one). You can hit me up on AIM at ElementSadist, you can email me at mattj**nospam**@caraudio.com (remove **nospam**) or PM me through here. I accept local pickups if you are near the southeastern WI area. Thanks for looking.

-Matt

RCAs are gone!

Power wire is gone!

JL Audio comps are gone!

JL w1 15" money has been sent!

Everything else is still here and has got to go!

TTT

Myron and Davis TVs and PG Distro block are GONE!

TTT

Still have

MA Audio HK HardKore 4" 2-ways:

Brand new in the box. Still have factory wrapped plastic. Specs are 60w rms, 120w peak. 360 degree Swivel mount tweeter. Strontium magnets. 4 ohm coils, 91.3 sensitivity, 2" mounting depth, freq response: 70hz - 22khz. 35 plus shipping for these and ill throw in a bunch of ma audio misc goodies.

Crossfire P1C4 4" components:

Used but in great condition. Got box, manual, and everything else that came with it. I will throw in a free set of tweeters to go along with this comp set. 50w rms, 100w peak is what is claimed. Silk dome tweets.

35 plus shipping for these.

Caddilac Escalade Headunit Relocation harness:

This is the entire headunit relocation harness so you can reset your oil life and all the other stuff that GM incorporates into that **** stock headunit they use. Tons of hassle and lots of wiring to do this, get it cheap! 20 shipped.

Planet Audio 2500d Amp:

You know what this amp does, ive had it for sale for a while now and put it on ebay and the guy backed out on me. Ive got a bite but ill throw it up here while its still in my possession. 300 plus shipping.

Clarion DCZ625 6 Disk CD Changer:

Not an MP3 or DVD changer and im not even sure if there is CDs or not in it. Dont know much about it. Decent condition. 40 shipped.

Alpine CDA-7977 CD Player:

Used in my truck to take a 5th place in USACi World Finals in Basic Consumer 0-300 SQ. Amazing Headunit but I need MP3 capabilities. 200 shipped.

do you still have the jl? 15 inch sub...if so i may be intrested..i could use it for home use...as well....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was told money was sent, so im considering it sold.

i sent it out yesterday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i thought i pm'd you and told you that but i'm not sure if they are going through. seems that dbhittin didnt get the pms i sent him. so you might not have gotten the ones i sent you either. i dunno whats up with that. so i thought i would let you know here too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.