Bumpin_Blazer Trilogy: Final Destination

Touche`. You're right, I'm a liar who came on here to baselessly blast Jlaine.
Right now I'm giving you a lot more respect than you're giving me. You're insulting comments only make me feel more hopeless about this situation. You don't want to be bothered. I just want my Brahma back.

Just tell me I'm getting it back, and give me a reasonable time frame when it might happen. I seriously don't want to sit here and argue, and I'm sure you don't either. This is me, apologizing for pissing you off.

We won't have to talk ever again, so long as the driver is fine, and you don't tell me I'm getting it in a week, when you really mean a month.
You came on here to trash me, lied that I haven't spoken to you in months, lied that I hadn't updated you at all in months, lied that I had the opportunity to get a recone months ago yet passed it by...

But you are giving me respect? I haven't seen it!

You knew from day one you'd get it back. You will still get it back - nothing about that has changed from the time you sent it to me for inspection. You were updated when I had something, you were contacted when something took place, you were NEVER left out of the loop at all, yet this is MY fault?

OK.

You'll get a tracking number when it leaves - similar to the one I showed you from the recone that was supposed to arrive at my house in December but couldn't because of some parts not showing. I'm sure that's my fault too though.

It ***** you had to wait so long, but there isn't a thing anyone could have done about it - and that's just the reality of the situation no matter how you try and slice it.

phat,

let me put it this way and our conversation can come to a end...about banning me...do u think its hard to get back on here...na.....anyways..if u were in n.y and sum guy ripped u off in oregon u'd feel hopeless right?ur not going to go fly over there and do sumthing about it r u? but sumtimes it takes more then talking to get things resolved.......im not a badass or n e thing but when sumones does me wrong(not in this situation) there goin to get it....last resort but they wont do it again to n eone else..i'd hope.....anyways i hope u see where im coming from and we wont have to argue ne more....peace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

yea and i hope their situation w/ bb is resolved...

phat,let me put it this way and our conversation can come to a end...about banning me...do u think its hard to get back on here...na.....anyways..if u were in n.y and sum guy ripped u off in oregon u'd feel hopeless right?ur not going to go fly over there and do sumthing about it r u? but sumtimes it takes more then talking to get things resolved.......im not a badass or n e thing but when sumones does me wrong(not in this situation) there goin to get it....last resort but they wont do it again to n eone else..i'd hope.....anyways i hope u see where im coming from and we wont have to argue ne more....peace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

yea and i hope their situation w/ bb is resolved...

Ok your even more pathetic than I first thought. There's this thing called the law/authority/police...when someone rips you off, you get in touch with them, if they can't do anything, then you just learn from your mistake. However, some people feel the need to take the law into their own hands and other than the fact that they lost "X" amount of dollars, they will also spend time in jail and possibly have a law suit on their hands. If you like taking risks like that, then so be it, but just because your 6'3 220 or whatever you are, doesn't mean the guy on the other side is any smaller.

omg, how many times have u stated that..people act on situations differently...ur not my mom...so stfu...r u trin to protect ur guy or what...i tried to put out the flame out and ur just adding fuel to it...let it rest...

omg, how many times have u stated that..people act on situations differently...ur not my mom...so stfu...r u trin to protect ur guy or what...i tried to put out the flame out and ur just adding fuel to it...let it rest...
Who said anything about your mom, I just said anybody who takes the route your describing is a moron. You want me to stfu, yet your still throwing out your one liners. I'm not protecting anybody, I was only trying to help get this matter solved...the right way. You on the other hand, trying to play internet bad ass....oh give me his address. Give me a break, give you his address and you'd probably stay as far away from it as you could.

Phat, U Know Me To Well....u Won If Thats What U Want To Hear..im Done Arguing W/ U..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

I8APONY19

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
I8APONY19
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date