Bumpin_Blazer Trilogy: Final Destination

Have you tried Newtons new strawberries n' cream fig Newtons
Nope, I can't say I have.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But they sound da*n good. I might just have to go out and get some! MMMMMMMMMMM strawberries n' cream!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yes, escrow.com is a good service, especially if you are buying something expensive over the net, whats a couple dollar service fee when you are risking $400 over the net, right?

i've sold a few things over the net on other boards, and i feel that once i get the money, its my moral obligation to get the product out. i work a lot, everyday, and i go to school, neither of those are excuses, NO ONE is that busy that they cant get UPS to come and pick up a package, or that they cant spend 5 minutes at an authorized UPS/fedex shipper (like staples) to send the package. "i'm too busy" is a lame excuse. some one that you never met before is trusting you to send them something, you do it, plain and simple.

some people need to be punched in the face a couple times, let them know what happens to bad people.

It really is a shame that people take advantage of others trust and faith on this board.

I can say that I have made some purchases on here and they have worked out great. One example, I ordered an amp from Playa1 and he sent it two days after he got the money, just like he said he would. Forgot to include the remote bass knob. Notified me the next day, and it was in the mail that day.

I have a pending sale on the site and I hope I can live up to the expectations that the buyer places upon me.

As much as I hate to say it ... get the authorities involved.Enough of this crap.

- Steve
If you mean me, I've made a few phonecalls already. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you mean me, I've made a few phonecalls already. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Both of you guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

Honestly, I'm not going to get into it. He has my Brahma, and I'd rather not say anything harsh to forefeit a chance of ever getting it back.
What do you want, me to sing you a lullabye?

Kiss your ass because you managed to rip a spider landing off, and keep sending a signal to the driver for SO LONG, that you managed to *COMPLETELY* mangle the coil? Don't try and tell me you didn't, I have photos of it. It was only by Adire's good graces you got a warranty repair at all. (not that most people would have HEARD the *CLANG CLANG* as they shoved the coil into the splitgap, but you managed not to.)

Perhaps I should look to the stars and hope for parts to arrive sooner than what they do?

Or hell, wind my own coils, make my own cone, and send 'er out the next day?

Not that you didn't try to jump adire on the matter, find out the exact same **** thing that I told you from the beginning, yet here you are attempting to point fingers at me?

Call the authorities, I'm more than capable of handling anything you attempt to bring my way.

You expect me to turn a piece of **** back over to you - you are quite mistaken. Nothing leaves my hands until I'm sure that the next time you break it - it's entirely your fault. That's how I work, and if you don't like it - tough.

You had best increase your phonecalls, because none of them are accomplishing anything.

You by far, are nowhere *NEAR* innocent, so stop trying to pretend you are wronged because you had to wait for a recone kit to become available - something you were *TOLD* was not available and may take time.

Both sides to every story. I love it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/titanic.gif.8089b7552c370bcc138aa121756d0c0b.gif

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Both sides to every story. I love it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/titanic.gif.8089b7552c370bcc138aa121756d0c0b.gif

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How about I finish it?

I went out of my way, worked with another dealer to get a Mk II recone kit that we were unsure of actually working with this thing - assembled it and physically tested it even though we were supposed to just wait for a Mk I recone to arrive from the supplier - wasted shipping costs for this assembly, put it together myself for free - and now it's at a testing facility being burned in and abuse tested because I'm 1200 miles away from home and can't do squat about it....

So if he wants to call me a scammer - I believe he can go fly a kite.

Someone types a little fast up there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Now that I've seen both sides, I understand that whole Brahma deal. Hopefully the other party involved can as well. Do feel his pain for being 'wooferless' for quite a while, but hey, judging by your story, what can ya do ?

- Steve

It really is a shame that people take advantage of others trust and faith on this board.
I can say that I have made some purchases on here and they have worked out great. One example, I ordered an amp from Playa1 and he sent it two days after he got the money, just like he said he would. Forgot to include the remote bass knob. Notified me the next day, and it was in the mail that day.

I have a pending sale on the site and I hope I can live up to the expectations that the buyer places upon me.
I have had good experiences on this board also, that is why I am pissed off at this situation with bumpin_blazer. I bought an amp from Playa1, arrived on time, haven't tested it but it is exactly what he explained!

PLAYA1 IS A GOOD SELLER! THANKS!

Hey Josh, you forgot to leave out the fact that I haven't talked to you in months?

You forgot to mention that you said you would send me a different driver months ago, and that it would "go out thursday". (I'm still looking in the mailbox) Of course, then you decide you just won't explain why you DIDN'T send it, you'll just ignore the situation for another few months.

You forgot to mention the fact that you ignore me on aim, when all I ask you to do was leave me a phone number, an email that I could actually contact you at?

Ah yes, and you forgot to mention that you "forgot" to follow up on the recone kits that they've had in stock for god knows how long.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVEN SEEN YOU SPEAK IN REFERENCE TO ME IN MONTHS.

Steve, you ask.. "What can ya do?" You can start by actually contacting your customer, and telling them what might be going on with their driver.. hey maybe, once a month? This might prevent someone from actually thinking they'll never get it back.

I've been completely patient about this whole ordeal until now, and you happen to come on at just the right time to defend yourself. You blast me for mangling a driver, and as I said before, I followed every guideline laid down by Adire. Even if Adire decided it shouldn't be warranted, at least I'd know where it is.. and I'm actually getting it back. I have never seen a business not have a method of communication in my entire life. If you do this as a side job or something, that's fine. You have a lot of growing up to do as far as business is concerned, however.

I'm civil. I like doing good business with good people, which you absolutely were. I recommended you on the forum several times. There's just no reason to cut off communication with your customers. In all honesty, I wish you didn't cover it. I would have sent it to visionary and gotten a new driver for $100.00. This is a big whole ****ing mess, and I want it solved. Adire says you reconed it.. I'd really appreciate if you'd send it. If it's not fixed, JUST LET ME KNOW. I'm not happy waiting so long, but I certainly would understand.

I call Adire to find out what's going on, because they can actually contact you. They don't get back to me.. why, you ask? Because you told Adire you've been in contact me, and I'm aware of the situation? Why would you do this? All I want to do is find out what's going on, and you basically make it impossible. If you think I want you to baby me, you're being rediculous. Most people would be a lot less patient than I have. Lets finish this transaction please.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

I8APONY19

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
I8APONY19
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date