Bumpin_Blazer Trilogy: Final Destination

I8APONY19
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
San Diego
Well...I will try to sum up what has gone on with my own transaction with Adam..see if that unclogs the ideas of who he really is...

2/14/04 - Paypal payment of $380 sent to Adam for Mmats Amp

3/4/04 - Adam PM's me...tells me it was shipped to wrong address and sent back

3/5/04 - Promised to ship amp on this date..or I would receive my money back on 3/6

3/10/04 - No amp received, no refund of $380

3/10/04 - Later last night...tells me amp is shipped (will be here on 3/12/04), tracking number in the car..refuses to get it....still no amp where-abouts

3/10/04 - Paypal Complaint filed

3/11/04 - Tells me AGAIN that amp will be here tomorrow. Gives USPS tracking number, tracking number does not work.

3/11/04 - Tonight...Learn from a friend that amp was shipped TODAY...will not be here tomorrow like promised, TWICE...no wonder tracking number doesn't work..hasn't been processed...

I'll let the facts speak for themselves...

This guy is dirty..he lies...he thinks he's the ****...I use to talk to him all the time....I will refuse to talk to him anymore...He will tell you he knows David from RE...he thinks he gets the best deals from him...David has NO CLUE who he is...never heard of his name..or AIM SN....

He lied to me soo much that I didn't want the amplifier anymore...I still have to figure out (IF it gets here) whether the thing actually WORKS!

I pretty much know enough information on Adam to contact the authorities...and I think I scared him enough to finally ship the **** thing...if that's the case...

He has dicked over Birsling on this board...and me on SIN....and I have basically told Adam that if my amp (or tracking number) is not in my hands on tuesday...or Birsling has NOT been paid by next friday (Adam's next paycheck) I WILL release information to Birsling so he may press charges of mail fraud...I will also contact Paypal and ask to speak to management services in an attempt to have his account suspended and an investigation produced...

Adam is not a rough edges individual on AIM...he talks like he knows his stuff...and he might....but take it with a grain of salt...his actions in the past 4 weeks have deemed him as disloyal, dishonest, and UNCOMMUNICATIVE....

Adam ruined his own life on this forum...and SIN...and I will post in ECA about this as well...and my posts as well as Birsling's WILL effectively prevent Adam from receiving ANY SORT of respect or common courtesy on any 3 of these boards.....

Your wallet/gear goes a long way in car audio...

And so does your knowledge/experience of car audio..

But you can **** yourself if you don't have RESPECT on the internet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

An update of this thread will be made IMMEDIATELY when said information is updated...

sorry to hear uve come across a shitty seller on this board. most transactions seem to go quite smooth. Hopefully u get the amp and it works. if not, definetly just file a fraud report and get ur money back from paypal.

let me get that adress if it doesnt work out..this crap has happened to me before, and beleive me that person doesnt get away w/ it.....it's the last resort but ,those bills from the doc will cover what i have lost from the person...

let me get that adress if it doesnt work out..this crap has happened to me before, and beleive me that person doesnt get away w/ it.....it's the last resort but ,those bills from the doc will cover what i have lost from the person...
did he rip you off to.

Very good thread Pony, I'm glad you're looking out for other forum members (while expressing your grief, of course).

I know exactly how you feel, I'm down a $450 subwoofer.

Just goes to show, people who we THINK are respectable might be another story in the real world. I won't name any names, however. (Corsica, Jlaine, Bumpin Blazer)

sbcaprice: Please don't ********.. it's a forum, not a playground.

Very good thread Pony, I'm glad you're looking out for other forum members (while expressing your grief, of course).
I know exactly how you feel, I'm down a $450 subwoofer.

Just goes to show, people who we THINK are respectable might be another story in the real world. I won't name any names, however. (Corsica, Jlaine, Bumpin Blazer)

sbcaprice: Please don't ********.. it's a forum, not a playground.
Jlaine? I thought he was a "good" respectable guy? What did he do, if you dont mind feeling me in on this information so i can be aware also

Sorry dude, that *****. People are ******** these days. Hes going to say hes been so busy with school and work to take a minute to let you know where your amp or 380 dollars are at. I think some people were not paying attention in pre-K, with the whole treat others as you yourself want to be treated thing.

eardrummin, i re read what i wrote and it did seem to be obnotious(sp)...im just tring to state that they get whats coming to them one way or another...

hey guys...i've been followin this situation on the board....i do have a suggestion for everyone on doing transactions.

Please consider an Escrow service to your buying/selling. I have used it and it works great. You send the money to the service....then they tell the buyer to ship product...once you receive the product and verify everything is in satisfactory condition, they then send the money.

They do charge a service fee...but IMO it's worth it to protect your money.

Nick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

I8APONY19

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
I8APONY19
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date