Bumpin_Blazer Trilogy: Final Destination

By the way, if you'd like to get visionary and Adire on here, I'll get the wine and tablecloth. I really would like to see that happen.
Consider it done.

Seeing as how you like to assume I'm a liar to everyone present, I'll be glad to counteract that claim and I know they will also.

Whether or not I read the chart right; I was still treated like a pile. If you spend $400 on something that is deemed “high quality” you ATLEAST deserve SOME respect. No you don’t recall right. Dan talked to me about the wattage issue after my warranty was discontinued (wow that helps a ton).

Pertaining to how patient a company should be with someone “like me”. If your mentality is representative of Adire as a whole; Adire is even worse than I thought. Best luck to you and your marvelous company.

There is nothing wrong with our company.

There is only so much you can expect from us when you spend $400 on a driver, and $20 on the install - run a kW amp off a factory head unit and god knows what else.

The box leaked, the wires were nearly shorting out on the basket, the enclosure was too large for the power applied, and this was all explained to you. What do you want us to do? Install it for you?

ya know, i really see these problems becoming life experiences. we learn more about the world with everything we do and go through. At least I know what I'd do if I felt like someone cheated me.... Since "my balls and my word is all I've got" (Jay Z), I'd track the cheater down and kick him in the balls. that way all he'd have was his word... which is seeming pretty useless huh?

There is nothing wrong with our company.
There is only so much you can expect from us when you spend $400 on a driver, and $20 on the install - run a kW amp off a factory head unit and god knows what else.

The box leaked, the wires were nearly shorting out on the basket, the enclosure was too large for the power applied, and this was all explained to you. What do you want us to do? Install it for you?
1) Box didn't leak

2) Wires "nearly" shorted out....they didn't

3) Enclosure was too big, however do I remember you setting the gains for me?

4) You no nann ho

Wow, that comment was not necessary. People are trying to resolve their issues and you are just adding fuel to the fire. Not necessary at all.
sorry, all the yelling at each other reminded me of my days of customers yelling at me at bestbuy customer service. bad times. sorry again

sorry, all the yelling at each other reminded me of my days of customers yelling at me at bestbuy customer service. bad times. sorry again
Its cool and understandable. But on the other hand, (not pointing you out) but referring to everyone as a whole, if the problem really does not concern you and you are not adding anything constructive then stay away. This is what causes this forum to have a bad name. Causes people to stop posting. etc.... Name calling, smart comments, yadda yadda yadda isn't necessary in my opinion. But thanks for apologizing. I guess i just dont want this forum to go down, so i try hard to stop smart @ss people when i can.

Who's a kid here? Who's making silly assumptions?

You're seriously sitting here defending yourself, and Adire. Considering I've called Adire, and they've actually made an effort to appease my apprehensions, I'm not holding anything against them.

With your garbled mess of wordy lyrics I could just flip my hat and dance to, I'd really like to see something firm that would put me back in my seat. You seem to think Adire is backing you on this. So.. you're friends with Dan Wiggins, whatever. Let him come on and "clear your good name". I didn't talk to Dan Wiggins, so don't think I'm sitting here blasting either of you. The gentleman I talked to at Adire was extremely nice. I never raised my voice, and never felt the need to. I simply asked about the situation, and why no one called me back. He told me that you were in contact with me, and I was aware of the situation. This is why they didn't get back to me. Laff. If you can get any person can come on and tell me I'm lying about this, you can pluck humans from trees.

If you consider yourself a good businessman, I hope you know that calling your customers a "pain in the ass" is a great way to get more business, and I hope you do so in the future so you become very prosperous.

The fact that you think I'm some punky kid who's only here to be a thorn in your side is proof enough that you need to calm yourself and think about what you say.

1) Box didn't leak 2) Wires "nearly" shorted out....they didn't

3) Enclosure was too big, however do I remember you setting the gains for me?

4) You no nann ho
Box leaked. Your wires weren't even sealed in the hole you drilled, and you only had FOUR SCREWS holding the driver in........ You can't tell me it didn't leak.

I set the gains in the rain with my hand on the cone, and based it on what I prayed was your max volume setting, I'm sure you exceeded it.

Sorry for multiple responses..

Also, if you think this whole situation is about me thinking you were running off with my driver, it isn't. Had it crossed my mind? Naturally.. I don't know you. Simply put: I didn't know where my driver was, what was happening with it, if I ever was going to get it back. I didn't sit here pondering which competetion I'll see you running it at.

Who's a kid here? Who's making silly assumptions?
You're seriously sitting here defending yourself, and Adire. Considering I've called Adire, and they've actually made an effort to appease my apprehensions, I'm not holding anything against them.

With your garbled mess of wordy lyrics I could just flip my hat and dance to, I'd really like to see something firm that would put me back in my seat. You seem to think Adire is backing you on this. So.. you're friends with Dan Wiggins, whatever. Let him come on and "clear your good name". I didn't talk to Dan Wiggins, so don't think I'm sitting here blasting either of you. The gentleman I talked to at Adire was extremely nice. I never raised my voice, and never felt the need to. I simply asked about the situation, and why no one called me back. He told me that you were in contact with me, and I was aware of the situation. This is why they didn't get back to me. Laff. If you can get any person can come on and tell me I'm lying about this, you can pluck humans from trees.

If you consider yourself a good businessman, I hope you know that calling your customers a "pain in the ass" is a great way to get more business, and I hope you do so in the future so you become very prosperous.

The fact that you think I'm some punky kid who's only here to be a thorn in your side is proof enough that you need to calm yourself and think about what you say.
A customer grants the respect they give me, your attitude grants the return one you are given. You are a nightmare that came on here to baselessly blast me because parts didn't arrive fast enough for you.

You add another crock postulation that I didn't appease your apprehensions, but yet every time something happened with the status of your driver, I updated you.

Of course, you are trying to sit there and lie, claiming I haven't contacted you for months and never updated you at all...

So yeah, I am calling you a liar, because that's exactly what you are.

Touche`. You're right, I'm a liar who came on here to baselessly blast Jlaine.

Right now I'm giving you a lot more respect than you're giving me. You're insulting comments only make me feel more hopeless about this situation. You don't want to be bothered. I just want my Brahma back.

Just tell me I'm getting it back, and give me a reasonable time frame when it might happen. I seriously don't want to sit here and argue, and I'm sure you don't either. This is me, apologizing for pissing you off.

We won't have to talk ever again, so long as the driver is fine, and you don't tell me I'm getting it in a week, when you really mean a month.

phat, r u 2 ****** each others d!ck....boy u really got this mans back....fago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Um, that would be a no. However, you have some serious problems threatening to go over to someone's house and beat them up over something so petty. Which I believe is also grounds for being banned from this site might I add. I talked with Adam, and I got responses for both of the people involved in the trade. Whether Adam does what he says, that's a different story and ultimately up to him. If he doesn't make things right, then unfortunately these people are going to have to seek help elsewhere if they aren't already doing so. Again, it doesn't involve you, and you don't need to threaten somebody over an amp or a pair of speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

I8APONY19

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
I8APONY19
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date