BuMpIn 12"s FoR mY mUsTaNg

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccermawn

i am considering getting a kenwood 929 amp which has 1000 watts peak power and 2 12" MTX Thunder8000 subs to power my mustang. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with these products??

those speakers are a good choice but if u want 2 drive them you'll need more power.

the 929 is not bad but if u go kenwood consider getting 2 of them. drive each one of them mono at a 4ohm load. then you'll be bumpin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
Might not even be an issue if you don't have any really big panels on it. Otherwise dowels or threaded rod across your wide panels would be the...
I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...
Contact ANS he has a used Focal 8 Channel DSP that went for 1,300 bucks and is selling used I think shipped for 450. And from what I have seen and...

About this thread

soccermawn

soccermawn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
azbass
all out.jpg