Building the Dream, Behind the scenes of JML Audio of St. Louis

Food service is very different that car audio. .
That analogy isn't far off though. If he uses your unknown equipment from unknown source of unknown quality he is going to be on the hook for the results be it his fault or the "bad ingredients" going in. Also if you bring in something that he deems inferior now his name is being associated with what he feels is an inferior product.

Sticking to what he knows and dealing solely with companies with whom he has a relationship protects him on both ends AND allows him to offer full warranty because he is an authorized seller and retailer. If you saved a buck by buying Alpine online good luck with that warranty. I was talking to a friend this week (an old timer in the industry) who said that Alpine is very tight about who sells online.

Look, this forum is full of guys that buy online, buy used, bargain hunt, and DIY, we don't have a problem with that, but from where I'm sitting that shop seems really nice (I'd literally kill someone to own that woodshop), their work looks impeccable, and I suspect they sell premium brands. There's not a lot of room to run them down because they don't want to deal with online know-it-alls bringing them a hodge podge of equipment demanding they install it then returning once a week when they break things.

[quote name='wew lad']
377.gif

i think this is @papermakers dad[/QUOTE]

I see the relationship here. You are still retarted and your trying to bond with other retards. It's OK. We still love you.

I see the relationship here. You are still retarted and your trying to bond with other retards. It's OK. We still love you.
so at first i thought you didnt know how to spell retarded, then you went and wrote it correctly so im just confused whats really going on in that brain of yours

I was on the Internet before there was a WWW and I used to post anonymously until I saw when Stevert Case mailed a free AOL CD to anything with a pulse and SAW how unaccountable anonymous postings did the Internet and I started using my real name and still do!
John Kuthe....
Yeah, that philosophy was a real game changer huh?

I learned the best way to get people's attention years ago on the Internet before there was a WWW. I drove an old air cooled VW Beetle and was thinking any getting dual carburetors for ***;s engine, So I went to a Usenewt Newsgroup about VWs and asked a polite question about dual carburetors and got almost NO response! So I decided to take a different approach and posted again entitield "Dual carburetors ****!" and in the message said "Aha! Now that I have your attention..." and got a lot more response!
You people are easy! ;-) So in a sense yes I'm a troll for attention! ;-)

John Kuthe...
rec.autos.vw.aircooled or something like that wasn't it? Yes, I also frequented that newsgroup quite a bit. This association makes me sad.

been following all the posts and must say, its been entertaining and there have been lots of WTF? posts.
is there anything he hasnt done?
Yeah, she's never installed her own gear but trolls this forum like she's an expert...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

rec.autos.vw.aircooled or something like that wasn't it? Yes, I also frequented that newsgroup quite a bit. This association makes me sad.
Yep, rec.autos,makers.VW.aircooled more precisely. Circa 1993ish before there was a widespread WWW (the WWW was just being invented while I was in engineering school) So you frequented to RAMVA too? Ah, those were the daze, eh?

Ever hang around alt.tasteless? That's where I really cut my Internet teeth! Remember the flame war between AT and rec.pets.cats? That was just before I started virtually hanging around the Internet.

John Kuthe...

Yeah, she's never installed her own gear but trolls this forum like she's an expert...
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Talking about me when you say "she"? BTW I faked or deleted most all my personal info from my Facebook account, including my Facebook "gender"! It's called DISinformation.

John Kuthe...

Talking about me when you say "she"? BTW I faked or deleted most all my personal info from my Facebook account, including my Facebook "gender"! It's called DISinformation.
John Kuthe...
you must think you know a lot about the internet...

you must think you know a lot about the internet...
I DO know a bit about The Internet. I mean, after all, I'm a "computer engineer" by degrees even though I do not work professionally in that field anymore.

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...