Building the Dream, Behind the scenes of JML Audio of St. Louis

i agree. any good shop would do the work. some people make enough money to beable to afford to pay someone 50 an hour to do so. i almost paid a shop to do mine but i said **** it. i worked 16 hours a day for a week but i know its done right..

No, just wonder why you can't back up the crap you say with your real name!! Makes you as NON-credible as any other Anon Ahole on the Internet!!! :-(
John Kuthe...
Hes actually posted enough on this site to steal his identity fyi.

I am ANYTHING but an idiot!! Post YOUR legal name!! (Glad you made it into an ego battle yet?)
JML is NOT primarily concerned with customer satisfaction! THAT is the bottom line on this and why they will never get MY MONEY!!

John Kuthe...
I would imagine anyone who responds to a post that is 7 years old certainly would not be an idiot.

Another Anon Ahole with NO REAL NAME!!
Does your mother know you post crap like that? :-(

John Kuthe...
Moms posted it you dolt. Go learn how to install your own gear....

PS. Love all the caps there old yeller.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

No, just wonder why you can't back up the crap you say with your real name!! Makes you as NON-credible as any other Anon Ahole on the Internet!!! :-(
John Kuthe...
My name is all over the forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Hes actually posted enough on this site to steal his identity fyi.
Yep //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Problem is, JML will NOT work with prepurchased customer equipment!! I know,m I asked! Snobs!! I'm an Electrical Engineer, I'll bet I know more about car audio that YOU DO! All forms of electrical equipment too!
They will never get a dime of MY MONEY!! :-(

John Kuthe...
Lots of reasonable reasons for them to not install stuff you buy online. Not least of which being the expense of building, maintaining, and keeping the lights on and employees paid in a shop that big and well stocked.

I know plenty of guys in the industry that will tell you to pound sand if you want to go shopping online then try to get them to do some work.

Liability! The Liability MONSTER!! Got a big bank account you are worried about LOSING? ROFL!!! :) Not me, I'm poor as dirt! Like most United Statesians right now thanks you our Ownership class of SLAVEDRIVERS! :-(

John Kuthe...
If you are any sort of engineer and have trouble making ends meet you must be absolutely terrible at it or have made some very bad life choices. You think you've got it bad, go try moving to Liberia, Haiti, India, or China and join their middle class and see how that pans out for you.

That said, of course they're worried about getting sued. That's a beautiful looking workshop in their pics and I bet they have a ton of money tied up into building, tools, and inventory. The work they show in their pictures looks show-quality. By my estimation if this guy has got some nice things for himself and his family I'd say he earned them from providing a good service and product that people want. Why does his success upset you so much? If he went out of business next week it wouldn't improve your quality of life any.

What's YOUR legal name?

John Kuthe...
His name has been posted on this forum and shouldn't be a mystery from his screen name and just browsing his posts or youtube channel.

And OP should probably become a vendor here if he wants to spam advertising here, or at least just get a happy customer to join up and post a review. Shop looks good and all, but vendors need to pay Goob so that the proverbial lights stay on here.

John Kuthe...
Why is it so important to know everybody's real name?

He's posted it multiple times on this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Why is it so important to know everybody's real name?
He's posted it multiple times on this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I was on the Internet before there was a WWW and I used to post anonymously until I saw when Stevert Case mailed a free AOL CD to anything with a pulse and SAW how unaccountable anonymous postings did the Internet and I started using my real name and still do!

John Kuthe....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...