Building the Dream, Behind the scenes of JML Audio of St. Louis

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
I would imagine anyone who responds to a post that is 7 years old certainly would not be an idiot.
??? Seven years old? ???

John Kuthe...

CSCStang

Enclosurist
Mar 24, 2014
OC, Ca
??? Seven years old? ???
John Kuthe...
Original post was 2009 genius....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
Original post was 2009 genius....
Another Anon Ahole with NO REAL NAME!!

Does your mother know you post crap like that? :-(

John Kuthe...

CSCStang

Enclosurist
Mar 24, 2014
OC, Ca
Another Anon Ahole with NO REAL NAME!!
Does your mother know you post crap like that? :-(

John Kuthe...
Moms posted it you dolt. Go learn how to install your own gear....

PS. Love all the caps there old yeller.

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
5,000+ posts
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
No, just wonder why you can't back up the crap you say with your real name!! Makes you as NON-credible as any other Anon Ahole on the Internet!!! :-(
John Kuthe...
My name is all over the forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Hes actually posted enough on this site to steal his identity fyi.
Yep //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
My name is all over the forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Not here!

Yep //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
No one wants MY identity, believe me!

John Kuthe...

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
Problem is, JML will NOT work with prepurchased customer equipment!! I know,m I asked! Snobs!! I'm an Electrical Engineer, I'll bet I know more about car audio that YOU DO! All forms of electrical equipment too!
They will never get a dime of MY MONEY!! :-(

John Kuthe...
Lots of reasonable reasons for them to not install stuff you buy online. Not least of which being the expense of building, maintaining, and keeping the lights on and employees paid in a shop that big and well stocked.

I know plenty of guys in the industry that will tell you to pound sand if you want to go shopping online then try to get them to do some work.

Liability! The Liability MONSTER!! Got a big bank account you are worried about LOSING? ROFL!!! :) Not me, I'm poor as dirt! Like most United Statesians right now thanks you our Ownership class of SLAVEDRIVERS! :-(

John Kuthe...
If you are any sort of engineer and have trouble making ends meet you must be absolutely terrible at it or have made some very bad life choices. You think you've got it bad, go try moving to Liberia, Haiti, India, or China and join their middle class and see how that pans out for you.

That said, of course they're worried about getting sued. That's a beautiful looking workshop in their pics and I bet they have a ton of money tied up into building, tools, and inventory. The work they show in their pictures looks show-quality. By my estimation if this guy has got some nice things for himself and his family I'd say he earned them from providing a good service and product that people want. Why does his success upset you so much? If he went out of business next week it wouldn't improve your quality of life any.

What's YOUR legal name?

John Kuthe...
His name has been posted on this forum and shouldn't be a mystery from his screen name and just browsing his posts or youtube channel.

And OP should probably become a vendor here if he wants to spam advertising here, or at least just get a happy customer to join up and post a review. Shop looks good and all, but vendors need to pay Goob so that the proverbial lights stay on here.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
No, just wonder why you can't back up the crap you say with your real name!! Makes you as NON-credible as any other Anon Ahole on the Internet!!! :-(
John Kuthe...
Why is it so important to know everybody's real name?

He's posted it multiple times on this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
5,000+ posts
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
Not here!

No one wants MY identity, believe me!

John Kuthe...
If you want to be creepy and go look, be my guest. It's on at least 10 different thread here.....

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
Why is it so important to know everybody's real name?
He's posted it multiple times on this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I was on the Internet before there was a WWW and I used to post anonymously until I saw when Stevert Case mailed a free AOL CD to anything with a pulse and SAW how unaccountable anonymous postings did the Internet and I started using my real name and still do!

John Kuthe....

dbjunior

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jun 26, 2009
ma
John take your troll was some where else. Nobody cares about your cheap was minivan install with low level alpine equipment. Maybe before purchasing a system online you should have talked to your local shops to see what they have for product. Maybe you had an authorized alpine dealer in your area. But hey you wanted to screw a brick and morter company to save your self a few dollars, well save a few more and do The install your self you master of all things electronic.

Tony Madonna

Middleboro ma

Now get off this forum You useless troll

Boomin_tahoe

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
I was on the Internet before there was a WWW and I used to post anonymously until I saw when Stevert Case mailed a free AOL CD to anything with a pulse and SAW how unaccountable anonymous postings did the Internet and I started using my real name and still do!
John Kuthe....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Who cares.

AOL is long gone.

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
John take your troll was some where else. Nobody cares about your cheap was minivan install with low level alpine equipment. Maybe before purchasing a system online you should have talked to your local shops to see what they have for product. Maybe you had an authorized alpine dealer in your area. But hey you wanted to screw a brick and morter company to save your self a few dollars, well save a few more and do The install your self you master of all things electronic.
Tony Madonna

Middleboro ma

Now get off this forum You useless troll
Your ego is really huge! I'll keep a fair distance from you. I'm not interested in a competitive system just one that sound good. I had an all Alpine system installed equipment and all form a top level install place in St louis but the owner died and it was a sole proprietorship so the shop died with the owner. Hi Fi Fo Fum St Louis it was called.

I just didn't expect the level of rejection just because I bought my own equipment, it's insane! I'd pay a premium price for an install only but shops like JML won't even talk to me, so screw 'em! They get NONE of my money!

Lot of huge egos in car audio! :-( I could outbuild you all of I had unlimited funds and wanted to. Like race cars, speed cost money, how fast can you afford to go?

John Kuthe...

wew lad

wew lad inc
5,000+ posts
Mar 22, 2015
VA
you're either trolling or legitimately socially handicapped

Boomin_tahoe

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
you're either trolling or legitimately socially handicapped
Don't think electrical engineers are handicapped---lol

Perhaps this one is, I wouldn't know.

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
I learned the best way to get people's attention years ago on the Internet before there was a WWW. I drove an old air cooled VW Beetle and was thinking any getting dual carburetors for ***;s engine, So I went to a Usenewt Newsgroup about VWs and asked a polite question about dual carburetors and got almost NO response! So I decided to take a different approach and posted again entitield "Dual carburetors ****!" and in the message said "Aha! Now that I have your attention..." and got a lot more response!

You people are easy! ;-) So in a sense yes I'm a troll for attention! ;-)

John Kuthe...

Chrisrizzy

Sep 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
I learned the best way to get people's attention years ago on the Internet before there was a WWW. I drove an old air cooled VW Beetle and was thinking any getting dual carburetors for ***;s engine, So I went to a Usenewt Newsgroup about VWs and asked a polite question about dual carburetors and got almost NO response! So I decided to take a different approach and posted again entitield "Dual carburetors ****!" and in the message said "Aha! Now that I have your attention..." and got a lot more response!
You people are easy! ;-) So in a sense yes I'm a troll for attention! ;-)

John Kuthe...
John you say some very off the wall things and every time I read your posts I laugh lol

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
John you say some very off the wall things and every time I read your posts I laugh lol
This is a true story! Before there was a WWW there were Usenet Newsgroups. And I learned the protocol of lurking at first to get a feel for the group before posting a question:

Posting And You... | Flash Videos

John Kuthe...

wew lad

wew lad inc
5,000+ posts
Mar 22, 2015
VA
handicapped in any debilitating way no, this is similar to how savants have extreme skill and expertise in one area but lack in others. a large majority of the 'good' engineers i went to college with were majorly lacking in social skills but were very quick to catch on when it came to understanding extremely difficult topics

you'd see them either in their room eating popcorn on their computer, at starbucks getting coffee, or in the lab on the computer from midnight to 4am. they literally lived off of popcorn and a mix of energy drinks and coffee. i had a roommate who got sick and didnt go to the clinic for so long because he was so caught up sleeping or on his computer that it become pneumonia and it got me sick. i got better and he was still sick so it got me sick a 2nd and third time resulting in me getting pneumonia and dragging his *** to the clinic. engineers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds