building my 1st amp rack need a lil help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jpsaudio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
the vid will show what i have so far but i want the amps to kinda give that floating look well just the 2 amps on the bottom any suggestions other than the angle wood pieces i just made..not sure if i want to keep them there.. i want to put some led lights under the amps.

Looks good man..I always like your vids,If I were 50 miles from you, Id come just to at least watch and learn some, as well as helping those BLts disappear ..lol,.

Subscribed..continue on sir..always interested:santa:

A suggestion of getting actually under the amps with lights,would be raising each leg/bolt down of the amp with a block of wood,that way the lights will be seen under the amps as well.I think that would be cool,and will not take as many lights to get the overall affect.with the amp sitting flush,you are only going to get led/lights to shine on whatever of the four sides yo choose,and end up using more lights/rather than just one or two for the entire under glowing affect,of the amp/amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.