alarm/remote start hook up

Participant count
  • Participant list
maybe because we can't understand what the fuck you're talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
what is there not to understand, i got one alarm wit one aux port input but i got two addon i will like to add to alarm,i know i got to add diodes but not sure whats the right way to do it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah I had lived in the sticks my whole life till a few yrs ago I moved to a different city to start over. Haven't had any break ins yet but...
LOL they just busted a guy in Green Bay called "Uncle Fester"! Look him up he used to sell books on the internet on how to make that stuff and how...
If it is aftermarket you are better off asking the manufacture of it on how to change settings. Or take it to a local car alarm place and ask them...
I've been using Prestige for ages, the one in my Jeep now came out of my previous Jeep and has to be going on 12 years old now. Dunno if they...
Is there an external fuse mounted near that amp going to it? If so, make sure it is not grounding out some how. Frayed wire touching ground or...

About this thread

rfmayhem

10+ year member
audio4life
rfmayhem
near your
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date