Building a system, looking for advice

BEASY
10+ year member

I am attempting to build a new system in my 2001 Nissan Maxima. I have purchased polk db6500 comp. and an Orion 8004 amp. I was looking for one 10in or 12in sub that can be used in a small sealed box or ported if small enough. I will be running the front components speakers off two of the channels and would like to bridge the remaining two channels to a single sub. I am looking for sq, however, would some good bass as well. The amp is rated at 100x4@4 , 200x4@2 and 400x2 mono.

The subs I have been considering are diamond d6, ss rp-i, alpine type r. I have been leaning towards 10in sub because I was concerned I would not have enough power for 12in sub. Not sure though... I am rather new to the car audio scene and was looking for some sugestions. Thanks in advance

Beasy

Thanks for the advice, I have been very intrested in rl-i, however, wanted to explore my options before I buy. The jl w6v2 are little more than I wanted to spend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.