Build me a system!!!

Fazzio

So you guys are gonna have fun with this one.

A 12 inch sub:

Matching amp:

Wiring:

Box:

The sub can be around 250.

Amp doesn't matter heard kicker wiring was really good this can range from like 300 to 400:

Box doesnt matter can be anyprice.

Wiring doesn't matter can be anyprice.

I have heard good things about the Alpine Type R, Rockford Fosgate p3d4,Sundown SA-12.

I'm still new to matching amps and stuff so help would be appreciated.

I'd look at car audio bargain. I'd say the sd sae 600/D b-stock for 175$ it's 600 rms @ 1ohm paired with a cab ultra 12 for 200$ or the sd sa12 b-stock for 175$ If you take that route you'd want to get a sub that's a 2ohm dvc so it will wire down to 1ohm. Here's a wiring guide with diagrams Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams | Sonic Electronix only problem with this setup up doesn't leave room for upgrades without switching out gear. They also have an sd sae 1500d which is 750 rms@2ohm or 1500 rms@1ohm that paired with either of the previously mentioned sub but with a 4ohm dvc will run at 2ohm and you can also add another to drop your amp down to 1ohm. They also have a cab 1600.1 it's an awesome budget amp for 200$. Some other subs to consider are the fu 750, the ssd fi, ssd gcon are all great and right around 250$ but the first 2 are built to order in the states so there like a 1 month wait. Knukonceptz, NVX for wiring are good or some good old 0/1 jumper cable wires for cheap. But don't cheap out on the enclosure, if you can't make one there are some great guys on hear that can help. Cscstang building me a box now, I hear he does great work. If you need a box hit him up.

the subs they have listed will be great u could get cab amp run it to 1 of the subs at 2 ohm 1200rms just turn amp down a little (no bass boost at all) u will have clean power with head room and amp wont get hot.. u could also get sundown e $140 with Rockford 750.1amp $215.. get nice box from guy on ebay I think I gave u that link already call him u can get a deal over the phone just offer less $ http://www.ebay.com/sch/northeastbassfactory/m.html?item=281812541234&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 or since every one Is showing u 1200rms amps.. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004T0YAMG/ref=psdc_10980751_t3_B01CYYMSJK

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.