Build: ///M3 + 4 1508s

I'll put up the box design but it's a little wierd because it was the ONLY way to fit the box in right, and it's a tiny bit too big. Nothing a crap load of bracing and 45'ed corners can't fill up though:D
Thanks and yea i can always add things too it to take up room or mess with the design to fit my car. I might actually be getting rid of my 8's. Don't have a reason cuz let me tell you they are loud and you prolly know, but i just like having different setups and subs to listen to.

Thanks and yea i can always add things too it to take up room or mess with the design to fit my car. I might actually be getting rid of my 8's. Don't have a reason cuz let me tell you they are loud and you prolly know, but i just like having different setups and subs to listen to.
6.5" are next:laugh:
Honestly i would love to do 10 of the new JL 6W3v3:D

**** i was hoping atleast the doors would be easy. what type of speakers are in the car? i have searched a bit but really havent found the answer... all ive found is that its 10 speakers.
Well they have 2 setups, the stock, and Harmon/Kardon systems depends which he has. The HK has 10 speakers+ stock subs...doors aren't abck for just speakers, but if you want to make MDF baffles and have good mid bass, then yeah. it's a b!tch, including grinding away at the door panels

6.5" are next:laugh:
Honestly i would love to do 10 of the new JL 6W3v3:D
I was actually thinking of doing something like that with ed's 6.5s or some tang bangs, but i think i might do a one sub setup. I want a low end monster where i can throw a 20hz tone on it and watch my car shake, but might not find what i want.

Went to a comp today, metered 142.7 sealed up @ 38hz, 144.8 outlaw on TL. Not the best, but I think my box is a bit off, but then again, I'm fairly happy, it's a low tuned box....peaking at 38hz. I was at 140+ from 35-45hz so it's not peaky either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Tomarrow is another comp, I'm thinking of putting some wood in the box, make it a tad smaller and higher tuned see if I can get to a 145.

It's no 150...but I had no clipped signal, the O scape on the meter was perfect so I know I can get a couple db's out of it with it tuned a bit higher and gain a bit higher.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

And brought home First place trophy, woot:)

Sick, sick car. **** nice install too. I like how you matched the sub box to the interior.

I love that color too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The color of the interior (seats) are standard/stock??? Sick looking car just like everybody else says.
yessir it's BMW's Cinnamon color only in M3's:)
Thanks for the compliments guys:D

I played with the port today, I think I gained about 1db cutting the port a bit shorter, didn't lose barely any lows doing it too:veryhapp:

Saw it at the Sarasota show, but never heard it. You coming to the New Port Richey show?
If so I'll introduce myself and maybe get a demo.
You should have come up and asked me, anyone was more then welcome to hear it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm contemplating going to NPR, it's kinda far away haha. But most likely I'll go, I know some of the tampa cars are fking loud.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You weren't the Silver Tundra were you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.