10+ year member

Great Odens Raven
So my upcoming system is going to be:

Subs:

2 12" Obsidian Audios D4

Amp:

Audiopipe 1800D

Box:

4 Cubes tuned to 30 hz, bondo over the wood then paint red and the back of the box will have a 13"x8" plexi glass on the back with multi color strobe LED's inside beating the subs.

Wiring:

20 Feet of 1/0 With a 200 amp fuse in the holder

Hows it sound for a daily setup guys? Opinions amigos! Thanks

Well it was just kind of an idea to set my build a little different then everyone elses... Im not really sure what else could make it unique.
You can do a ton of different things..I'm not a LED fan myself, but you can frost the plexi except for a logo and light it up..or just frost a logo on it and light it up.

why would that be. just wondering and would like to learn.
Because it is the highest distortion and/or clipping amplifiers I have tested. To make rated power while looking at an o-scope the AP amps almost make the screen a tall solid straight line which is not good at all.

So my upcoming system is going to be:
Subs:

2 12" Obsidian Audios D4

Amp:

Audiopipe 1800D

Box:

4 Cubes tuned to 30 hz, bondo over the wood then paint red and the back of the box will have a 13"x8" plexi glass on the back with multi color strobe LED's inside beating the subs.

Wiring:

20 Feet of 1/0 With a 200 amp fuse in the holder

Hows it sound for a daily setup guys? Opinions amigos! Thanks
That's not a system. That's just subs, an amp, and some disco lights //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.