Build Help.

Participant count
  • Participant list
That is more than enough, IMO. I'm not an electrical expert though. @Jeffdachef seems really knowledgeable when it comes to electrical. I put a led voltmeter ($20) on my dash directly from the battery, just for peace of mind.

well I appreciate all your help, I’m definitely looking into the taramps and I’m still considering the Fi subs, I See American bass has a new 4000 watt rms Sub they’ve came out with I’m also considering 1 or 2 of those.

well I appreciate all your help, I’m definitely looking into the taramps and I’m still considering the Fi subs, I See American bass has a new 4000 watt rms Sub they’ve came out with I’m also considering 1 or 2 of those.

I would love to try one of these subs on an MD5K.

Screenshot_20200708-183647_Samsung Internet.jpg

You said your budget is $2k. Two Xmaxx 12's on an MD8K would be ridiculous. Roughly $1,600. 2-15's would even be more sick if you have the room for roughly $1,700

You said your budget is $2k. Two Xmaxx 12's on an MD8K would be ridiculous. Roughly $1,600. 2-15's would even be more sick if you have the room for roughly $1,700

Its funny that you said that because those are the subs I was talking about and 2 of those 15’s on the Taramps MD8K was the build I was thinking about. That’s awesome

Its funny that you said that because those are the subs I was talking about and 2 of those 15’s on the Taramps MD8K was the build I was thinking about. That’s awesome

If you do that build. Those subs are so beautiful that I would want some sort of plexiglass to see them doing work, but that is up to you. I went with 4 cubes net with a single HD15 in the back of a 65' Bug.

Screenshot_20200704-082106_Gallery.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.